• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Worst M. Night Shyamalan Movie (Poll)

Which Movie is Worst?

• Total voters

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
There are plenty of examples of public opinion changing drastically over a period of time (usually around 50-100 years).

So don't be surprised if a lot of of his shit movies become celebrated as classics in the hundred years time.

Avatar the Last Air bender - the movie of the century!

Hopefully we'll be all dead by then.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I died a little bit, just reading that...

Arctic Hysteria

an abyss of Nothingness
MBTI Type
IxFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Signs and The Sixth Sense were brilliant. I genuinely enjoyed Unbreakable and The Village. I actually liked The Happening for several reasons.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Could you share what those reasons are, so that we may partake of the Joy of Shyamalan along with you?

.... I did rewatch The Sixth Sense last week, and I do think it's brilliant as well.

(Except for that Stuttering Stanley scene, which just didn't seem to tie into the ghost theme cohesively. There had already been some cuts -- available in the Deleted Scenes list -- and they were all pretty good cuts, to get the movie streamlined and coherent and paced well. That scene should have probably been rewritten.)

It also helped that the acting was great, as well as the soundtrack.

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The Last Airbender was the worst, but After Earth was a close second.

I like Will Smith. I really do. I just wish he'd stop inflicting his talentless kids on us.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
19ck9cq9kn6vzjpg.jpg

That hurt. That really really hurt.

Doktorin Zylinder

I actually walked out on The Last Airbender. I loved the cartoon so much that I could not sully it's memory with the fever dream that was Shyamalan's "artistic declaration." I feel dirty, now, just remembering that abomination bordering on a crime against humanity.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Is this even a serious question? Oh the pain The Last Airbender has caused me. :(

MBTI Type
POOP
The only sensible answer is "The Sixth Sense," for the reason that I wouldn't have watched any of those other pieces of shit if I hadn't watched that one first.

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
The sixthr sense was brilliant. Why is it in a 'worst' thread?

Bad op bad op!