• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

"Signs" & other works by M. Night Shyamalan

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The art of milking sharks has a steep learning curve. We'll get there.

If shark nipples turn me on, does that mean I have an icthyological fetish? Or does it mean I know jack shit about sharks?

G

Ginkgo

If shark nipples turn me on, does that mean I have an icthyological fetish? Or does it mean I know jack shit about sharks?

Do you need shark nipples to get off? I think the other word for that condition is "asexual".

93JC

Yeah. Tubes with sharks in them.

Tube sharks.

5781458.jpg

I never thought of it that way before.

Mole

Permabanned
Who knows? [MENTION=3325]Mole[/MENTION] may believe that wormhole to be the internet itself.:horror:

The internet is invisible to us because it is right under our noses. However the internet is changing us unconsciously. So our unconscious throws up metaphors, like wormholes, to alert us that something is going on and we need to pay attention.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The internet is invisible to us because it is right under our noses. However the internet is changing us unconsciously. So our unconscious throws up metaphors, like wormholes, to alert us that something is going on and we need to pay attention.

Thank goodness, Mole is here to get this thread back on track.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Next MNS film: Aspiring rock stars wears her meat suit too much, and it starts to come to life and reshape her into the shape of the original body.

She ends up cooking her own arms for dinner to negate the transformation, but she's happy because she learned what really matters in life now.

(Which would be HAVING HANDS.)

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Here's another MNS movie:

A women wakes up and discovers she has piles of money. She doesn't know how she got that money. Whenever she goes out in public, people photograph her. She also has weird psychological issues because her unidentified ex left her for someone twice her age.

At the end, you find out it was Bruce Willis the whole time. He had witnessed a crime, so he had to change his identity to be safe. His new identity was a woman, and so he was in drag. He also hit his head on a can of pork beans, which gave him amnesia.

Bruce Willis will be played by Natalie Portman.

Mole

Permabanned
Well, at least he didn't start going into his Carl Jung was a NAZI diatribe.

Carl Jung didn't join the Nazi Party however he collaborated with the Nazis.

Carl Jung was under no duress and was free to collaborate with the Nazis or not, and he openly and willingly, and in a postion of authority granted by the Nazis, collaborated.

The only question remains is, why is Carl Jung so attractive to Americns?

Mole

Permabanned
Thank goodness, Mole is here to get this thread back on track.

Mole is here. The Weasels and Stoats laugh at Mole and make fun of him, but they live in a fools' paradise and soon there will be wailing and the gnashing of teeth [Matthew 13:42], and with the brave heros, Badger, Ratty and Toad, Mole, like Ulysses and General MacArthur, shall return, and put this thread back on track.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Carl Jung didn't join the Nazi Party however he collaborated with the Nazis.

Carl Jung was under no duress and was free to collaborate with the Nazis or not, and he openly and willingly, and in a postion of authority granted by the Nazis, collaborated.

The only question remains is, why is Carl Jung so attractive to Americns?

Because we're all Nazis, duh. We obviously lack the courage to stand up for Enlightenment values like Evidence and Reason the way bogan Australians are.

Obviously, a Rational society loves vegemite, and probably bananas, as indicated by the Australian in the clip below. I'm not sure what evidence Australians are using that prevents them from having gay marriage, but it's probably something my puny Jung-worshipping American intellect is incapable of understanding.

Julia Gillard said:
I love Hitler.

Mole

Permabanned
Marry in Oz

Because we're all Nazis, duh. We obviously lack the courage to stand up for Enlightenment values like Evidence and Reason the way bogan Australians are.

Obviously, a Rational society loves vegemite, and probably bananas, as indicated by the Australian in the clip below. I'm not sure what evidence Australians are using that prevents them from having gay marriage, but it's probably something my puny Jung-worshipping American intellect is incapable of understanding.

Just as Carl Jung collaborated with the Nazis, msg_v2 is collaborating with the Weasels and Stoats.

Our sister State, New Zealand, has just legislated for Marriage Equality, and we are just about ready to follow them. So I invite you and your lovely partner to think about marrying in Oz.

Do not be deluded by the Weasels and Stoats, this is not a good career move, rather follow the advice of our new Prime Minister, Kevin Rudd, and make kinder and gentler posts.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Just as Carl Jung collaborated with the Nazis, msg_v2 is collaborating with the Weasels and Stoats.

Our sister State, New Zealand, has just legislated for Marriage Equality, and we are just about ready to follow them. So I invite you and your lovely partner to think about marrying in Oz.

Oh noes, not an attack on my heterosexuality! Besides, I can just go to Massachusetts or some other state if I wanted.

Weasals and stoats get a bad rap.

Do not be deluded by the Weasels and Stoats, this is not a good career move, rather follow the advice of our new Prime Minister, Kevin Rudd, and make kinder and gentler posts.

Kevin Rudd? Interesting.

Kevin Rudd said:
Adolf Hitler, Benito Mussolini and Josef Stalin are my heroes.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Mole is here. The Weasels and Stoats laugh at Mole and make fun of him, but they live in a fools' paradise and soon there will be wailing and the gnashing of teeth [Matthew 13:42], and with the brave heros, Badger, Ratty and Toad, Mole shall return this thread back on track.

Yay! My hero!

In the movie version, since your part is so significant, can you be played by M. Night Shyamalan, as his traditional cameo?

Here's another MNS movie:

A women wakes up and discovers she has piles of money. She doesn't know how she got that money. Whenever she goes out in public, people photograph her. She also has weird psychological issues because her unidentified ex left her for someone twice her age.

At the end, you find out it was Bruce Willis the whole time. He had witnessed a crime, so he had to change his identity to be safe. His new identity was a woman, and so he was in drag. He also hit his head on a can of pork beans, which gave him amnesia.

Bruce Willis will be played by Natalie Portman.

Still laughing.

Eerily, I must ask: Have you ever watched Color of Night? Not only does it star Bruce Willis (although I don't think he was played by Natalie Portman), but it has eerie parallels to your spec script.