• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Who Is The Greatest Movie Fantasy Bad Guy Of ALL TIME?

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
thulsa-doom.bmp

Attachments

• thulsa-doom.bmp
    327.1 KB · Views: 119

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The Nothing, from The NeverEnding Story.

And this guy-

vigo-ghostbusters2.jpg

Lark

I'm sorry but, no. Even within the Ghostbusters storyline Vigo was a pussycat compared to Gozer, the Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man, and even Vinz Clortho and Zuul.

To think they fought, Gozer, Stay-Puft and Zuul all in the one billing, those guys kicked ass in a single feature you know. I think any studio today would try and get a trilogy out of that.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
To think they fought, Gozer, Stay-Puft and Zuul all in the one billing, those guys kicked ass in a single feature you know. I think any studio today would try and get a trilogy out of that.

Rick Moranis retired, and Bill Murray continually refuses, dissatisfied with script ideas. :cry:

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Really though, "Ghostbusters 3" would probably be awful.

Indeed. And as for Vigo.. no he wasn't the most hardcore.. but his whole presence was pretty damn.. metal. His monologue and all that. Possessing an infant. Those spiky thingies on his wrists. Totally fuckin \m/

93JC

Bah, you want to talk possessions? Zuul possessing Dana was a LOT more disturbing.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Bah, you want to talk possessions? Zuul possessing Dana was a LOT more disturbing.

Yeah, but dogs are stupid.

And what kind of retarded demon lives in a fridge?

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I realize that none of these are just one "bad guy", but you could pick most any one of them. These are some of the best manifestations of evil.
Reavers from Firefly
Reaver.jpg

The Borg from Star Trek
574816-borg2.jpg

The Shadows from Babylon 5
babylon_5_wallpaper_1280x1024_7.jpg

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What kind of Carpathian tyrant lets himself get trapped in a painting? :wink:

He PUT himself there when his people led a rebellion & tried to destroy him.

He was poisoned, shot, stabbed, hung, stretched, disemboweled, drawn & quartered.. just before his head died, he uttered this prophetic warning: "Death is but a door. Time is but a window. I'll be back."

My statement still stands. Metal as fuck.

93JC

I don't argue the "metal as fuck" part, I just don't think he's one of the greatest movie villains of all time.