• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Diablo 2 10th Anniversary Rerelease Announced!

Zergling

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ExTJ
Diablo III

(If anyone's curious, I just made the thread to beat any possible others to it, and to write it with this title.)

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
yeah i already wet myself several times. I couldn't be more excited.
I was also thinking of making this thread, but i didn't think many people would respond. hehe

I enjoyed the game play trailer, and it appears as though they aren't going to turn it into a MMORPG, and that makes me extremely happy. I'm excited to have something to look forward to now.

nemo

Enneagram
<3
Well, I guess when this comes out there goes another 100+ hours of my life.

Geoff

Lallygag Moderator
MBTI Type
INXP
Diablo III

(If anyone's curious, I just made the thread to beat any possible others to it, and to write it with this title.)

Heh. Random claim to fame. Diablo was in part inspired by Angband (an old roguelike). You'll find my name on the Angband load screen/titles as one of the two people that finished off and released Angband to an unexpecting world back at the start of the 90's. So if I hadn't, it is likely that many more people wouldn't have flunked their studies (or had been forced to find something else to waste time on ;) )

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
oh man, that looks awesome. I had no idea.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
I never had the opportunity to get into the first two. The craze had already died down when I had a computer good enough to play games like that. I don't really play computer games but if they offer it for Mac (which I assume they will), I'll probably check it out.

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
it will definitely be released for mac, at the same time that it is released for windows.

you should play diablo 2. it's highly enjoyable.

Zergling

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ExTJ
oh man, that looks awesome. I had no idea.

It was just announced yesterday, and isn't actually going to be released for probably a couple of years, so the only way to have known was to have noticed rumors and such going around (which I only noticed a couple of days ago or so)

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
It was just announced yesterday, and isn't actually going to be released for probably a couple of years, so the only way to have known was to have noticed rumors and such going around (which I only noticed a couple of days ago or so)

yeah i'm subscribed to a diablo news site, so that is the only way i knew.

nemo

Enneagram
<3
I haven't been indulging my uber videogame nerd side for over 3-4 years now, but with this, Starcraft 2, and Spore coming out, I may not have a social life left, lol.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
it will definitely be released for mac, at the same time that it is released for windows.

you should play diablo 2. it's highly enjoyable.
Is there a fast and free way to get the mac version of Diablo 2?

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
It hard to obtain a free copy of a game that won't let 2 people use the same cd key. Or it will let you, but you can't log on to battle.net at the same time.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
:( :( :(

But yeah, I know what you mean. I used to be a hardcore PC gamer. Counter-strike, day of defeat, Battlefield 1942. :cheers:

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I've never been a hardcore PC gamer, but i've been addicted to Diablo 2 for about 8 years. I generally prefer console gaming.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
I don't really like console games.

Day of Defeat was the best game ever. WWII first-person shooter. Man, it ruled. I miss it. Owning krauts with the Thompson submachine gun. :cheers: