• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What are you listening to?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
The Who-Substitute.

Which btw I keep expecting to hear the line "substitute my coat for Jim" instead of "substitute my coke for gin"

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
She's a Rainbow-The Rolling Stones.

Such a happy song, I love this song. defiently in my top 100

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
And The Band Played Waltzing Matilda- The Pogues

because its relevant to the paper I'm writing! Though I'm still wondering why an Irish band is singing about the Australian experience in WW1! :D

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Pogues! Suh-WEET. Shane MacGowan and his nasty teeth!

Everybody Wants to Rule the World - TFF

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
:heart: tears for fears!

and I'm always torn on Shane MacGowan- I ADORE his voice, but am horribly repulsed by his teeth! :D

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
;) book on tape! thumbs up to you for being origional! :D
Heehhe. In this book, the author calls his audience "Damn Dirty Junkies" and the disclaimer at the beginning of each episode goes "This book contains adult language, mature situations, and lots and lots of violence. So crank up the volume, get out the babysitter, and if you're easily offended, I would turn it off now, pussay!" If he is late getting an episode out, the Junkies start leaving threatening calls on his call line, which he plays at the end of episodes, mocking them.

I have a feeling he's an ENTP.

O

Oberon

Heehhe. In this book, the author calls his audience "Damn Dirty Junkies" and the disclaimer at the beginning of each episode goes "This book contains adult language, mature situations, and lots and lots of violence. So crank up the volume, get out the babysitter, and if you're easily offended, I would turn it off now, pussay!" If he is late getting an episode out, the Junkies start leaving threatening calls on his call line, which he plays at the end of episodes, mocking them.

Heh. Sounds like he does Harlan Ellison better than Ellison. :D

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
My room mate's christmas music *screams* Please make it stop, make the torture stop!! I use to like christmas music, but now for some reason can't stand it.