• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What are you listening to?

Schrödinger's Name

Blessed With A Curse

Is it? Now I want to throw my money out of the window by buying myself a piano. The only thing that's holding me back is that MY ROOM IS TOO SMALL.

To stay ontopic. One day I will be able to play this, I swear. I know I have barely touched a piano but I will.

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Is it? Now I want to throw my money out of the window by buying myself a piano. The only thing that's holding me back is that MY ROOM IS TOO SMALL.

Too small? It doesn't have to be one of those huge pianos that go up against the wall or a grand piano. There are electronic ones that are quite small. You can lug them up and down the stairs alone, just fine. I've owned one.
13689396_800.jpg

Mine looked like this, with fewer buttons and no electronic screen (that orangey thing in the image), and came with a folding stand (also very portable). It's less resonant-sounding than a real piano, but are quite portable. Not to mention, you can plug in earphones/headphones so that you can play them at any hour of the day, in peace. You should be able to get them for cheap, secondhand.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My favorite Xmas song, and I think one of the few I can enjoy outside of the season. More people need to own his Christmas album

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx

New song. Only for the king!

Swivelinglight

Permabanned
Fine whatever - but you know i'm right.

Anyway what I'm listening to recently

I HOPE I SENT ACROSS THE MESSAGE THAT I DO NOT PLAN ON STICKING AROUND HERE PLEASE REFRAIN ALL ATTEMPTS FROM MAKING ME ACTIVE AGAIN

Wunjo

Maverick thinker.
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

"The chosen few, look up in the sky
The chosen few, waiting for the sign
The chosen few, still children of the grave
Satan's slaves."

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ