• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What are you listening to?

Abendrot

one way trip
MBTI Type
IntJ
Enneagram
85X
Instinctual Variant
sx

Try playing the Wikipedia link game. Click on the first link on each page, and you'll always find yourself returning to the philosophy page. That's because nothing offers a more "zoomed out" perspective of the world. Maybe that's why I like it so much.

Abendrot

one way trip
MBTI Type
IntJ
Enneagram
85X
Instinctual Variant
sx

Now that I think about it, I don't think I've ever seen a female maestro conducting a reputable symphony orchestra, and I watch a LOT of this stuff. (This one is a student orchestra)

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Dripping Acid

New album Tin Man just released. One of my new favorite electric artists who I happened to fall in love with at the underground stage at the Detroit electronic music fest last summer :wub:

Carpe Vinum

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Right now I'm listening to my daughters and their friends make a raucous in the playroom.

I was trying to hear Netflix. Earbuds not helping, either. Not with four pre-adolescent girls in the house. Oh, no.

YRyVG.gif