• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What are you listening to?

Mempy

Mamma said knock you out
[youtube="1UPA1c2GAR0"]Sade - 'By Your Side'[/youtube]

I love, love this song.

Also this one:

[youtube="TvBGF7W4ALQ"]Moon River Instrumental[/youtube]

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
My sister was horribly horribly sick years ago. I bought her "By Your Side" because that's how much I love her. Neither of us can listen to it now without bursting into tears.

Bear Warp

MBTI Type
epyT
[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xn0PVZtvpgE&feature=related]Big Black- Fish Fry[/youtube]

Littlelostnf

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Lately Blond Redhead and lots of kiddie songs as I'm teaching a kindergarten level special education summer program...

Mempy

Mamma said knock you out
[youtube=Vm64Z5uBvMg]Naked Eyes - 'Always Something There to Remind Me'[/youtube]

[youtube=my9zJF6fZ9I]Lit - 'My Own Worst Enemy'[/youtube]

phoenix13

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
The lyrics are an amalgam adaptation of Johann Wolfgang von Goethe’s poem “Heidenröslein”, and the story “Schneeweißchen und Rosenrot” from the Brothers Grimm (Goethe’s poem “Der Erlkönig” similarly inspired the “Reise, Reise” track, “Dalai Lama“). The song talks about a girl who sees a rose on the top of a mountain, she asks her boyfriend (”loved one” in the song) to go up after it and to bring it to her. He climbs the mountain and sees the landscape below, but he is not interested in it due to his love to the girl. Eventually a rock breaks under his boot and he falls, and dies.

^ copied and pasted straight from their site.

Dude, that sucks! Are you sure that's a German poem, 'cause it sounds awfully Russian. ;)

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6

Wyst

lurking....
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Hey! Someone else not Swedish has heard of Kent! Excellent.

Straight up, man. Kent is one of my favorite bands. Vappen and Ammunition, and Hangesta Hill are probably my favorite albums of theirs.