• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What are you listening to?

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
God damn this is so good, and SO COOL. Trippy to the max and perfectly surreal. [MENTION=18819]five sounds[/MENTION] this is a must listen.

hard! that was so good. do you know this band?!

i'm so glad i found this on my laptop instead of my phone so i could listen and reply. seriously though, love everything about this. makes me want to lay on my floor.

á´…eparted

passages
hard! that was so good. do you know this band?!

i'm so glad i found this on my laptop instead of my phone so i could listen and reply. seriously though, love everything about this. makes me want to lay on my floor.

I JUST found it like 30 minutes ago, and quickly thought of you. They are totally new to me, but this has pulled me right in. It has SO many things that I love. I share your sentiments! I want to just lie down with this and drift away :hippie:.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I JUST found it like 30 minutes ago, and quickly thought of you. They are totally new to me, but this has pulled me right in. It has SO many things that I love. I share your sentiments! I want to just lie down with this and drift away :hippie:.

omg i love this fresh energy! thanks for sharing, and feel free to share your opinions as you wind down the rabbit hole. :spindance::flame::unicorn::butterflee:

á´…eparted

passages
omg i love this fresh energy! thanks for sharing, and feel free to share your opinions as you wind down the rabbit hole. :spindance::flame::unicorn::butterflee:

I'm listening to some other of their work (I've learned not to impulse buy albums until I can tell I like the majority of their music. I am enjoying all of it, but not all of them are wowing me like that first one. I did come across this one though and I love it!

There is just something about their imagary and stlye that is just, fun. They manage to balance between being weird and surreal but staying grounded and relateable. It's really hard to do that without it appearing bland and cliche, but they don't even hit that bad area a little. They also have a very "freeing" kind of sound to them that I don't have a lot of in my collection (the majority of my music would be considered "heavy").

Listening to this sort of stuff really draws out my want and desire to evolve from E1 to E7; something that's dreadfully hard to do, but something I really do desire and just feels amazing when I manage to do it correctly. It's very good (and healthy) for me to just let go and leave behind the persistent intensity and constant vigilance for social give/take.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm listening to some other of their work (I've learned not to impulse buy albums until I can tell I like the majority of their music. I am enjoying all of it, but not all of them are wowing me like that first one. I did come across this one though and I love it!

There is just something about their imagary and stlye that is just, fun. They manage to balance between being weird and surreal but staying grounded and relateable. It's really hard to do that without it appearing bland and cliche, but they don't even hit that bad area a little. They also have a very "freeing" kind of sound to them that I don't have a lot of in my collection (the majority of my music would be considered "heavy").

Listening to this sort of stuff really draws out my want and desire to evolve from E1 to E7; something that's dreadfully hard to do, but something I really do desire and just feels amazing when I manage to do it correctly. It's very good (and healthy) for me to just let go and leave behind the persistent intensity and constant vigilance for social give/take.

Did you hear their song with Melody's Echo Chamber? I listened to them last night to fall asleep. Gonna try to doze back off a little bit to them again. It's funny because something about them reminded me of her even before I heard that. I'm excited to dig a little deeper.

I definitely get how this music is free, but I think there's still a definite weightiness to it. I appreciate that because I like a definite drag. It really does balance nicely and with a very seamless, unified sound.

á´…eparted

passages
Did you hear their song with Melody's Echo Chamber? I listened to them last night to fall asleep. Gonna try to doze back off a little bit to them again. It's funny because something about them reminded me of her even before I heard that. I'm excited to dig a little deeper.

I definitely get how this music is free, but I think there's still a definite weightiness to it. I appreciate that because I like a definite drag. It really does balance nicely and with a very seamless, unified sound.

That's actually how I found them! I was checking Melody's Echo Chamber's facebook page and I saw a still for the video and thought "oh this looks neat" and fell in love. Turns out they co-collaborate on things here and there which is where the overlap comes from. I can definitely hear their similar sounds too. I bought the album last night and am going to be listening to it shortly (all of the short snippets I heard were promising).

Yeah there is still some weight to it. I don't really get into music very often that doesn't have even just a little of it. I can't listen to something like Jack Johnson without getting really irritated. It's too light.

GarrotTheThief

The Green Jolly Robin H.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
yesterday worked 8 to 8
today worked 8 to 6:30 - just in time to see the sun set with no overtime.

hear this song...and imagine I found a soul mate or something....but I don't care really...cinder and ash...cinder and ash..cause well.....if there is one there is.