• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What are you listening to?

á´…eparted

passages
Pooma - Under The Trees (soundcloud is in the news article)

The last time Pooma, a Helsinki, Finland based band, released anything was in 2007. I found them a few years after that but loved them all the same. They had so much potential. I have been waiting for something new ever since, and after a long long time of dropped tidbits, they finally released their first single. I am so blown away by this. The wait was worth it, and they really took the time to refine this into something pristine.

The music is so haunting, dark, and beautiful all at once. It's closed in, intimate. There's this sense of "acceptance of fate". I'm not a lyrics person, but the words to this add such an amazing layer for me. The imagery fits the music flawlessly, and I totally resonate with it. Combined with the press photos, I can "see" it in my head. It's this subdued dark beauty and I complete immerse in it. I truly am just blown away. I can not wait for the album.

If you're a fan of The Knife, iamamiwhoami, or anything in that vein, give this a listen. @five sounds I think you'll enjoy this.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Fake it if you feel like infection
Woah you're such a fucking hypocrite

Eilonwy

Vulnerability
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
This always makes me think of my friend, Jim, when his wife, Belva, passed away.

Opal

MBTI Type
ENTP
Whatareyoulisteningto? Catpower.png

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

not a particularly great song...it saw the band formerly known as the jefferson airplane no longer innovating but playing hackneyed soft rock in the vein of "symphonic" rock bands such as ELO. there is only one reason this is in my library, and i think that's quite obvious. also, sounds like someone was trying to emulate steve perry.

why, art carney, why?

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Pooma - Under The Trees (soundcloud is in the news article)

The last time Pooma, a Helsinki, Finland based band, released anything was in 2007. I found them a few years after that but loved them all the same. They had so much potential. I have been waiting for something new ever since, and after a long long time of dropped tidbits, they finally released their first single. I am so blown away by this. The wait was worth it, and they really took the time to refine this into something pristine.

The music is so haunting, dark, and beautiful all at once. It's closed in, intimate. There's this sense of "acceptance of fate". I'm not a lyrics person, but the words to this add such an amazing layer for me. The imagery fits the music flawlessly, and I totally resonate with it. Combined with the press photos, I can "see" it in my head. It's this subdued dark beauty and I complete immerse in it. I truly am just blown away. I can not wait for the album.

If you're a fan of The Knife, iamamiwhoami, or anything in that vein, give this a listen. @five sounds I think you'll enjoy this.

just got the chance to sit down and listen to this. excited to listen to a full album! thanks for keeping me up on current happenings.