• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What are you listening to?

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
CHILDREN OF BODOM - Sixpounder. Heaviest fuck song.

Again.

Last edited:

Nadir

Enigma
MBTI Type
INxJ
Enneagram
Lost Witness 7 Colors -- you might want to increase the volume a bit:
[YOUTUBE=1SJHXsPqPAw]Lost Witness -- 7 Colors -- Vocal Trance[/youtube]

Mole

Permabanned
I like Rammstein but I don't feel I should. I mean let's face it Rammstein is not Mozart. Both though are Germanic.

Perhaps I just like German music. I started out with electronic music with Kraftwerks and they are German.

Splittet

Wannabe genius
MBTI Type
INTJ
[YOUTUBE=b1Ty-fwB4sw]Heir Apparent by Opeth[/YOUTUBE]

From the new Opeth album that has leaked. This is heavy stuff!

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
I dare someone to find shit more vicious than this (Rise and Fall - Belgium Metallic Hardcore). First three songs in particular.

Rise and Fall

zarc

MBTI Type
Zzzz
^ Oh oh oh, how lovely! And I haven't even finished it yet :wubbie:

I think I should watch it again after I sleep to note if it looks any different...

Edit: I finished it... beautiful @_@