• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What are you listening to?

Sandy

MBTI Type
INFP
kraftwerk!
I haven't heard them in a long time. I remember my German teacher loved the song Trans Europe Express, so we got to hear it alot in class. She was cool, and we always had a lot of fun in there! :party2:

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
I fell asleep early tonight and left the TV downstairs on. Woke up, came downstairs and this band was playing live. I remember hearing this song when it was first released, but hearing them in the background as I am cleaning up I noticed what a great song writer this guy is! Not to mention easy on the eyes. :wubbie:

Here's their spin on Keane as well. :smile:

Last edited:

zarc

MBTI Type
Zzzz
I fell asleep early tonight and left the TV downstairs on. Woke up, came downstairs and this band was playing live. I remember hearing this song when it was first released, but hearing them in the background as I am cleaning up I noticed what a great song writer this guy is! Not to mention easy on the eyes. :wubbie:

Oh what the hell, here's their spin on Keane. :smile:

I LOVE Hanging By A Moment. I could hang forever until someone made me move. I mean errr :doh: (methinks someone an Introvert lyricist!) Similiar love for Somewhere Only We Know except it's not anywhere I'd go until I knew for certain way after the first push err move err :thinking:

Kyle Minogue - In My Arms

Paul Oakenfeld f. Brittany Murphy (HOT in vid) - Faster Kill Pussycat

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
Scooter - Weekend (N-Trance remix)
raver.gif

Ender

Large Member
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w%
I haven't listened to Scooter in years. I've been so out of the electronic loop, just stating to get back into it now.

Tho for some reason I've gotten out of my older Progressive Trance/Hard House ways from back then, and gotten into Break Beats & Drum and Bass which werent really my thing back then.

Pendulum - Blood Sugar