• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What are you listening to?

Eilonwy

Vulnerability
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A

(the fourth movement of Beethoven's much more well known Eroica Symphony drew heavily on these variations)

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't normally post in here cuz I think probably no one actually clicks on these, but what the hell.

This is the most stupefyingly awesome music video I've seen in the last 5 years:

Eilonwy

Vulnerability
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

This played over and over at the Steam Punk con while they were readying the costume contest. It's now stuck in my head.

I

Infinite Bubble

This has a great ambience to it. Reminds me of the subconscious mind, and I love the sound effect that plays every couple of bars too. It echoes as if through the expanse of space, if space could make a sound that is.