• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What are you listening to?

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
For me, good music is felt and visualized as a beautiful synthesis of complementary patterns, this is why I am able to "freestyle" dance because most music intuitively makes sense.

kinda like this song

YouTube - B+A

Does anyone else love the Beta Band, The Three E.P.'s is a BRILLIANT album!!!!

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
"Only Solutions" by Journey.

It was a song in the film TRON, but never became a single. The film's soundtrack is very hard to find.

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
For me, good music is felt and visualized as a beautiful synthesis of complementary patterns, this is why I am able to "freestyle" dance because most music intuitively makes sense.

kinda like this song

YouTube - B+A

Does anyone else love the Beta Band, The Three E.P.'s is BRILLIANT album!!!!

Certainly. I've had that on CD for probably 7 or 8 years. Remember when they called their own debut album awful before it came out?

B

ByMySword

I'm retarded, I meant underrated, F_U Trent Reznor is a certifiable genius!!!

Pfft. Okay, whatever you say. :dry:

And I agree. You are retarded.........Just kidding, CC!!!! LOL. You know you're cool with me!!!!! Even if you do like NIN!!!!

Now You See It - Ozzy

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Certainly. I've had that on CD for probably 7 or 8 years. Remember when they called their own debut album awful before it came out?
No, I rarely read about musicians, I just get obsessed with certain artists, but that is hysterical, they really thought that????

Geniuses can be quite ironic. :wubbie:

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
No, I rarely read about musicians, I just get obsessed with certain artists, but that is hysterical, they really thought that????

Geniuses can be quite ironic. :wubbie:

Yeah, apparently, they felt rushed to complete it after The Three E.P.'s was a midsize hit, and they just kinda called it crap. The second album was considered much better ("Squares' was even played on MTV a bit). Anyone else you're into at the moment? I've downloaded a bunch of old Kinks stuff, some great 2007 singles, The Ocean Blue (Pennsylvania band). I listened to a big block of Morrissey at the gym earlier. Must have looked like a crazy man lip-synching. BTW, I can sing exactly like Morrissey, and people often ask me to do it.

Here is a new song I've been playing/watching a lot.

"Daddy's Gone" - Glasvegas
YouTube - Daddy's Gone

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
Gus Gus -- "Is Jesus Your Pal"

If you reach out for more,
you'll find nothing but sorrow.
'Cause knowledge is hollow.
And pride is hard to swallow.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Yeah, apparently, they felt rushed to complete it after The Three E.P.'s was a midsize hit, and they just kinda called it crap. The second album was considered much better ("Squares' was even played on MTV a bit). Anyone else you're into at the moment? I've downloaded a bunch of old Kinks stuff, some great 2007 singles, The Ocean Blue (Pennsylvania band). I listened to a big block of Morrissey at the gym earlier. Must have looked like a crazy man lip-synching. BTW, I can sing exactly like Morrissey, and people often ask me to do it.

Here is a new song I've been playing/watching a lot.

"Daddy's Gone" - Glasvegas
YouTube - Daddy's Gone
The god that does not exist hates me and I lost my entire music library this past summer when someone stole my laptop, and then later again in November when I accidentally erased all the music from my Zune, (stop laughing...about both of 'em :dry:).

I've more or less have been in musical mourning.

I know everyone says they have eclectic taste in music, but, truly, I do.

As of late, I listen to lyrically, (as in literal lyrics), shallow music, that puts me in a good mood.

I used to enjoy sinking to a soundtrack, if you know what I mean. ;)

A song that I have recently rediscovered that gives me an eargasm...

YouTube - Nine Inch Nails - Metal