• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What are you listening to?

Pinker85

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HS-MDgi_13E"]Exebelle & The Rusted Cavalcade - Useless[/YOUTUBE]

Wow.

Pinker85

Enuff Z'Nuff - Fly High Michelle

You know, I really don't think they are bad (sort-of hair metal/power pop). A lot of the hair metal bands (even some of the pop metal guys) aren't bad and have some pretty catchy stuff. I admit it isn't my favorite genre but I don't understand why people rag on these bands so much -- they are clearly talented and created catchy music (some of it even pretty damn good and original). Sometimes, I think most people just tow the party line and have whatever opinion on music is popular at the time. It just seems so stupid because it's like the litmus test for if a band is good isn't even based on how much you enjoy the music but how cool they are at the moment. But this is probably just me venting about most society . . .

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hahah @<a href="http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/member.php?u=7197" target="_blank">Antimony</a> , look at what you've done. :p

No, look what YOU did!

Not to mention I can't stop listening to A Nervous Tic Motion of the Head to the Left- I'm actually a little scared I'll over-play it. I really like this, actually-

And this

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=6465]thealchemist[/MENTION] I Am Not a Robot is the first song I heard by heard. It was amazing. It took me a bit to figure out what I thought- but I became obsessed. I really like Girls. Hadn't heard it yet.

This is the third song where I hear robot. I'm thinking she is an ENTP.

Whoa, I think I just heard a Mindless Self Indulgence moment.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Insomnium, Insomnium and more Insomnium (Finnish melodic death metal). Amazing and beautiful metal. A must listen for admirers of the heavier side.

[YOUTUBE="K003TNG40P8"]Insomnium - Down With the Sun[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="sZmK2ZWBxQc"]Insomnium - Through the Shadows[/YOUTUBE]