• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What are you listening to?

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Absolutely love this rendition of sign of the times, much prefer it to the original. Really hear the emotion and vulnerability in his voice, it's so beautiful. Also think the lyrics connect to the miserable millennial thread.

Starry

Do you post on this site for no reason

Whoa what? I asked you if you were addressing me with your "immature and stupid" comment....were you? Let's go in order here one question at a time. Or if you have a problem with me in spite of the fact I've never encountered you prior to this... you don't need to be vague about it...state it outright.