• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What are you listening to?

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
So I'm sitting there thinking "what happened to Beth Hart, I hope she didn't kill herself after LA Song" but no miraculously Beth Hart is exactly the kind of resilient woman I am, which is probably why I liked her song, but here she is in 2010 still singing about California which is a little repetitive but she looks great, especially since she's got to be at least 43 since LA Song was released in 99.

I've never been so happy a stranger was alive. I don't even think I've thought of Beth Hart in at least five years or more.

Lloyd

Ain Soph Aur
MBTI Type
INFP
Instinctual Variant
sx
I saw the name written on the Bokken in Punk-o-matic 2, I googled "cyros lugoth" and I saw this video.

Firebird 8118

DJ Phoenix
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

The chills... :wubbie:

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The Hamilton Mix tape. Paging [MENTION=4945]EJCC[/MENTION]. Can't wait for 2nd Dec.

Kelly Clarkson's It's Quiet Uptown gave me literal goosebumps.

Sia (feat. Miguel + Queen Latifah) on Satisfied was really great too.

Usher's Wait For It is smoooooooth. Still prefer Leslie Odom Jr. though.

Ugh. So, so good. I was thinking that nothing can top the Hamilton OBC recording, but this.. this will come close. It needs to get radio play.