• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Matchbox Twenty :}

Jonny

null
MBTI Type
FREE
So, they're coming to California in July and I'm excited to see them; they're pretty much my favorite band. I don't know what it is, but no other band does quite the same job of mirroring my feelings. Many people think they're too mainstream, too whiny, emo, whatever. I guess I have terrible taste.

Here are some of my favorites that I haven't really heard played on the radio much (if ever):

R

Riva

I like that band myself. They have quite a few songs that I absolutely love. But wouldn't call it my favourite band. Infact only teenage girls have favourite bands.

Many people think they're too mainstream, too whiny, emo, whatever.

It is trendy to dislike what is popular. I believe Justin Bieber is one of the most famous/extreme victims of this.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
You didn't post the ONE song I love by them.

But yeah that's it. I don't think they're too mainstream, too whiny, or too emo...otherwise they just kind of bore me, honestly.

I think I feel about 30 Seconds to Mars the way you feel about Matchbox 20.

Nicodemus

For some reason (voice 'n' stuff, I guess) they remind me of the following song, although they never have until today:

Eilonwy

Vulnerability
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Love Matchbox 20! Was fascinated by their video for Real World when it first came out--the camel and especially the way Rob Thomas enunciated everything. Hope you enjoy the concert [MENTION=9251]Jonnyboy[/MENTION]!