• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Starcraft 2 HOTS

jixmixfix

Permabanned
Does anyone on the forums play Starcraft 2 HOTS? just curious you can add me if you like my SN is StimJunkie.

Eckhart

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
???
I started to play SC2 and HOTS lately, but I am not very good in it yet (got placed in Gold League).

salad

Permabanned
MBTI Type
what
Enneagram
wha
yes i play these but iam'not very good (but i quiet new, only play about 30 game). iam' platinum zerg

Entropic

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I was high gold/low platinum when I was playing actively back in 2011? (if I had not stopped I guess I could have pushed my way into diamond eventually... ugh, that would have taken time though) but I stopped because I got hooked on the mod called Storm of the Imperial Sanctum that was a remake of DOTA at the time. Then I quit playing SC2 and it was difficult to come back due to lack of practice.

I was considering whether I should invest in HotS or not maybe when it's on sale... maybe. I've been irking to go back to RTS again lately but I've also considered to pick up a copy of Heroes of Might and Magic VI now that it's been out for a couple of years and should be in a price range I can actually afford. I wish I could afford a less expensive hobby. I also need to seriously upgrade my system.