• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

That song you wish YOU sang!

R

Riva

Pick a song you wish you sang/was to first to sing it.

You get to pick 1 from each language you speak. If you speak only 1 language you get to pick a maximum of 3 songs but it's best if they are from 3 different languages. Se!

Last edited:

Il Morto Che Parla

MBTI Type
xxTP
Doesn't giving 3 options make it Fe dammit? One's taste in music tells a few things about a man. Even of a sweet chubby man like you. So please post yours.

You're right, it was Je though.

Its all muscle, the only thing 'chubby' about me is my penis, you skinny fellow!

I wish I had sung Islands In The Stream with Dolly Parton, like Kenny Rogers did.

I also talk Spanish, but have decided to spread my options out into various posts just to raise the post count of your failing thread. See what a nice guy I am! :p

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

#1 is an actual vocal goal of mine, #2 is my karaoke go-to, and #3 consistently gives me shivers. :wub: God, if only I could emote like that when I sang!

Il Morto Che Parla

MBTI Type
xxTP
WOW [MENTION=6164]Riva[/MENTION] you got to two pages, see the effect of an [MENTION=16748]Il Morto Che Parla[/MENTION] collaboration on your thread!?:D congrats man, you know I love ya

[MENTION=13260]Rasofy[/MENTION]

Sorry but I cannot resist this. Wait till the chorus you will understand :=P

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Rasofy

Sorry but I cannot resist this. Wait till the chorus you will understand :=P

:rotfl:

ffs, an Argentinian pope, you can't believe how much we've joked about it.

188863_422581557835829_172269169_n.jpg

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've got a pretty decent voice, but not really an excellent one. I wish my belt were stronger so I could really do justice to songs like "And I'm Telling You". Another thing I've always to be able to do was "whistle" a la Maria Callas or Mariah Carey.

Conversely, being able to sing this song would probably satisfy any and all desire I might have for future accomplishment of any sort.

W

WALMART

It's their most overdone song, the one we've all listened to so many times it's almost nauseating to be around... but fuck. It's auditory perfection, every last thing about it.