• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which videogames do you currently play?

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm currently playing:
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 (PC - Multiplayer)
  • Far Cry 3 (PC - single player)
  • Heroes of Newerth (PC - A match or two once every now and then)
Even though I tend to be more of an RPG player, just no good RPG games available that I haven't played to death already. >.<

Which games are you currently playing?

Lark

I've played app games on the phone and tablet, I've not played anything else in a long time to be honest, not since playstation two anyway.

I liked the armies of darkness game on the tablet.

In an arcade recently I played pac man, which appears to have been rereleased. It was awesome.

jryn1993

MBTI Type
ISTP
Due to the fact that all I have to play on is a laptop my cousin found in a dumpster 2 or 3 years ago, I play Doom 2 and Red Alert 2 lol.

Lark

Due to the fact that all I have to play on is a laptop my cousin found in a dumpster 2 or 3 years ago, I play Doom 2 and Red Alert 2 lol.

I'd love to play Doom again you know, I liked Heretic aswell though.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I need to focus on studying, so I haven't been playing my ps3. Can't compromise my career goals. :(

For now, I only allow myself to play BattleCity once in a while. Since it's a very frustrating game, it's basically impossible for me to get addicted.

G

garbage

My friends and I have the attention span of a dayfly, so we switch it up pretty often. The game of the moment is Primal Carnage--a FPS with a team of humans and a team of dinosaurs.

I'm bad at most of the games we play, but it's okay because
Since it's a very frustrating game, it's basically impossible for me to get addicted.
this. But I guess it's true for me and most games.

I'd love to play Doom again you know, I liked Heretic aswell though.
We were into zDaemon for a while; helps set up online multiplayer Doom. It was pretty fun!

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

I used to play Red Alert 2 against my brother using a 56k6 modem as a lan set up (by dialing internally). Ancient times were ancient. :D

I sometimes feel like playing old games again, but they never get me hooked anymore the way they used to and I'll end up quitting them after an hour or two again. :<

mooseantlers

Knobgoblin
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
I'm really into Saints Row 2 right now, I actually really enjoy modding vehicles in that game, it's kind of fun. I also have been playing The Sims 3, and think I will start a project in it soon.

lowtech redneck

MBTI Type
INTP
I've been replaying the Resident Evil series; I'm on Resident Evil 4 right now. Before that, I was replaying Persona 3-4 and Suikoden 1-3.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
The old PS3 broke a while back and we finally got a new one. I'm replaying inFamous. It's one of my favorite games.

jryn1993

MBTI Type
ISTP
I used to play Red Alert 2 against my brother using a 56k6 modem as a lan set up (by dialing internally). Ancient times were ancient. :D

I sometimes feel like playing old games again, but they never get me hooked anymore the way they used to and I'll end up quitting them after an hour or two again. :<

Yeah it's funny looking back on the setups we had back in the day. I remember playing rainbow 6 rogue spear against my dad on a LAN and how cool that was at the time.

For me a lot of the old games have more replay value because they were so much harder than most games now. Maybe not RA2, but after playing all the way through either original doom I feel like I actually achieved something (albeit something insignificant), but most games now anyone can get through in a day or two.

iNtrovert

MBTI Type
Ni
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The sims 3 ....I have every expansion and world

Warhammer

Starwars The old republic

Torchlight2

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
Pokémon Black, Golden Sun, Little Busters! and, for 100% completion, Remember11 (damn you, obsessive streak!).