• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Great Moments in Football History

Beorn

Permabanned
With it being the 20th anniversary of "The Comeback" and South Carolina fans lauding a Jadeveon Clowney play in the outback bowl as "The Hit" I was wondering what your favorite moment in Football history is?

Here's the Jadeveon hit.

My own favorite moment was the greatest comeback in NFL history that was orchestrated by a little known second string QB. It was so great it was simply known as The Comeback. I remember listening on the radio as the game was blacked out due to low ticket sales. If the crowd had known anything about Frank Reich and how he led the Maryland Terps to the NCAA greatest comeback at the time some of them might not have left the stadium when the score was 35-3.

the_comeback_medium.jpg

... and they've been losing ever since.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I've absolutely no idea how the game works, but that comeback movie was pretty cool.

sprinkles

Mojibake
MBTI Type
INFJ
I'm not really a follower but I understand the game and will some times watch it. I like seeing good plays because they are exciting, especially rare trick plays like fake punts, fumblerooski, halfback pass etc.

I guess it's because I'm a trickster at heart so it's hilarious to see a team get trolled.

Beorn

Permabanned
I'm not really a follower but I understand the game and will some times watch it. I like seeing good plays because they are exciting, especially rare trick plays like fake punts, fumblerooski, halfback pass etc.

I guess it's because I'm a trickster at heart so it's hilarious to see a team get trolled.

Did you catch the 2009 Fiesta Bowl?