• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Epic Rap Battle: Batman Vs. Sherlock Holmes

Lark

Man there's some wicked shit on that youtube thing, complete compilations of people falling and hurting themselves, how could that be entertaining? And its not like you can even provide help because its happened already and stuff.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Man there's some wicked shit on that youtube thing, complete compilations of people falling and hurting themselves, how could that be entertaining? And its not like you can even provide help because its happened already and stuff.

Off topic.

Lark

Off topic.

Yeah, it links from that video once you've watched it to the finish. I watched a couple of them. I thought they were interesting but they arent making any serious point like the Keynes Hayek rap or anything (not that that wasnt totally shameless propaganda by some guys who didnt understand, or I suspect care, what keynesianism was).

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah, it links from that video once you've watched it to the finish. I watched a couple of them. I thought they were interesting but they arent making any serious point like the Keynes Hayek rap or anything (not that that wasnt totally shameless propaganda by some guys who didnt understand, or I suspect care, what keynesianism was).

Lol, I want to see that one, NOW.

Lark

Lol, I want to see that one, NOW.

Well Keynesianism is not the same as drinking too much whiskey for a start.

Hayek was a dick but I'm pretty sure that even he wouldnt have protrayed Keynes as a "Jameson, shit, argh!" drunk.

Meow see here... :laugh:

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well Keynesianism is not the same as drinking too much whiskey for a start.

Hayek was a dick but I'm pretty sure that even he wouldnt have protrayed Keynes as a "Jameson, shit, argh!" drunk.

Meow see here... :laugh:

See what? That's not the video I was looking for. :(