• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Favourite/Favorite episodes of TV shows.

ilikeitlikethat

You're unbelievable ...
MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I was on Xbox Video this week, got a Futurama episode and 2 episodes of the X Files...

I got a Futurama episode from the new series to 'test the water', it worked, I liked it.

I was browsing later, saw the X Files, and, looked for my favourite episode, and... Found this other one I liked aswell, but my favourite episode, of the X Files, for me, is an episode from Season 5, called Bad Blood.

That episode is FUNNY! <- Plus it has vampires, so, win win.

Do you have any?

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I was on Xbox Video this week, got a Futurama episode and 2 episodes of the X Files...

I got a Futurama episode from the new series to 'test the water', it worked, I liked it.

I was browsing later, saw the X Files, and, looked for my favourite episode, and... Found this other one I liked aswell, but my favourite episode, of the X Files, for me, is an episode from Season 5, called Bad Blood.

That episode is FUNNY! <- Plus it has vampires, so, win win.

Do you have any?

Oh, Bad Blood -- that one's a riot! :) I like the competing perspectives between Mulder and Scully, among other things. And it was written by Vince Gilligan ("Breaking Bad"), who actually wrote a number o my favorite episodes.

Some other funny ones:
- Clyde Bruckman's Final Repose (although it has a serious undercurrent, Peter Boyle is the psychic)
- Small Potatoes (a shapechanger with a vestigal tail imitates Mulder)
- Humbug (the freak show episode in Season 2)
- Dreamland (a two-parter where Mulder switches places with Michael McKean, who is married to a bitchy Nora Dunn)
- Je Souhaite (the sardonic genie in the rug, who is found by two white-trash brothers, one played by Will Sasso)... but it ends sweetly.
- How the Ghosts Stole Christmas (I think this one has Lily Tomlin and Ed Astner in it as the ghosts)

There's two great Millenium episodes I recall as well:
- Somehow Satan Got Behind Me (four devils get together in a coffee shop to share trade secrets about how they ruin humanity and drive them to suicide)
- Jose Chung's 'Doomsday Defense' -- spoof of Scientology called Selfosophy.

ilikeitlikethat

You're unbelievable ...
MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh, Bad Blood -- that one's a riot! :) I like the competing perspectives between Mulder and Scully, among other things. And it was written by Vince Gilligan ("Breaking Bad"), who actually wrote a number o my favorite episodes.

Some other funny ones:
- Clyde Bruckman's Final Repose (although it has a serious undercurrent, Peter Boyle is the psychic)
- Small Potatoes (a shapechanger with a vestigal tail imitates Mulder)
- Humbug (the freak show episode in Season 2)
- Dreamland (a two-parter where Mulder switches places with Michael McKean, who is married to a bitchy Nora Dunn)
- Je Souhaite (the sardonic genie in the rug, who is found by two white-trash brothers, one played by Will Sasso)... but it ends sweetly.
- How the Ghosts Stole Christmas (I think this one has Lily Tomlin and Ed Astner in it as the ghosts)

There's two great Millenium episodes I recall as well:
- Somehow Satan Got Behind Me (four devils get together in a coffee shop to share trade secrets about how they ruin humanity and drive them to suicide)
- Jose Chung's 'Doomsday Defense' -- spoof of Scientology called Selfosophy.

You know Bad Blood. :)

Finished watching that other episode I liked yesterday, got to the end and it said 'To be continued...' I was like
"You're kidding me!"
But that's cool, I'd get Part 2 next time... I think it's called Dreamland, cba to google that one right now, but it's an episode or, a two parter episode in Season 6, with some Area 51 guy, I like that one.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You know Bad Blood. :)

Finished watching that other episode I liked yesterday, and when I got to the end it said 'To be continued...' I was like
"You're kidding me!"
But that's cool, I'd get part 2 next time... I think it's called Dreamland, cba to google that one right now, but it's an episode or, a two parter episode in Season 6, with some Area 51 guy, I like that one.

Yeah, it's in my list above that you quoted.

Michael McKean (from Laverne & Shirley, Spinal Tap, etc.) plays the guy that Mulder switches bodies with. It's hilarious -- especially that scene in front of the mirror where they had to basically dance in tandem with each other... I think they actually just did it without having a mirror in place and had to emulate each other. So funny! And the wife (Nora Dunn) is a just a ferocious bitch, she terrifies both of them.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Favorite episodes of any TV shows?

ilikeitlikethat

You're unbelievable ...
MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yeah, I recognise him from Spinal Tap, Little Nicky. :)

S

Stansmith

Mad Men

All of Season 4 (Perfect)
Signal 30
Second half of Season 5

Louie

Daddy's Girlfriend part 2
A bunch of random ones from the first season