• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

DEFTONES - KOI NO YOKAN (FULL STREAM)

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Full album stream up on Rolling Stone. The album releases on Tuesday, and It's amazing... Turn on Rosemary with a good set of headphones or a decent speaker system, and let your face melt.

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/n...n-in-new-album-koi-no-yokan-premiere-20121108

Please disregard the "RAPCORE NU METAL" bit, as it doesn't at all apply (and I find both genres equally offensive, lol). It's simply the name of the youtube channel that's streaming the song.

UniqueMixture

MBTI Type
estj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
damn I can't believe it's been 16 years since white pony.

sprinkles

Mojibake
MBTI Type
INFJ
Well, WMG just be hawking pigeons like a crow.

Get off my quail, you turkeys!

I hate WMG.