• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Iron Man sells his soul to The Dark Knight craze...

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The trailer for Iron Man 3:

And if you thought Iron Man 2 was mediocre, look at how serious and somber they're making Part III out to be...like a poor man's Dark Knight, which, as I may have mentioned, was not a very good movie to begin with...so when I say "poor man's," I really mean poor man's.

And no Black Sabbath theme song? What a travesty!

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well, on second thought... it could easily be better. than TDKR.

That would rock. I liked the trailer, actually.

R

Riva

And here I am pointlessly hoping they'd make a Rorschach movie.

Rorschach the most badass realistic hero ever created.

Makes one wants to be an ISTJ.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Well, on second thought... it could easily be better. than TDKR.

The Dark Knight Rises was better than The Dark Knight. I explained why in my Law of Sequelsâ„¢, which I posted somewhere.

You mean aside from the constantly moving inkblots on his hood?

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The Dark Knight Rises was better than The Dark Knight. I explained why in my Law of Sequelsâ„¢, which I posted somewhere.

Oh. Well, if that is your foundation of this discussion, it's probably not worth further banter on the topic.

You mean aside from the constantly moving inkblots on his hood?

Probably more that he terrorized an entire prison full of hardened criminals. But I'm not really sure how that would have played IRL vs a comic, considering....

G

Ginkgo

I like it. Story arcs are called arcs for a reason - they change direction. No doubt, the third installment will still include punctual wit like from the prior movies. It's just an ad. I'm just glad that it doesn't look claustrophobic with unexplained enemies jumping out from around every corner like in Spiderman 3.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
And here I am pointlessly hoping they'd make a Rorschach movie.

Makes one wants to be an ISTJ.
They'll get there. With the way the trend is going, every freakin superhero/villain that ever made an appearance anywhere is going to be made into a film.