• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Character Inspired Fashion

Ricin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
SEXY
Enneagram
hot
I wish I still had a picture of me with this on, but I had a snow suit for windy snowy days that was inspired by protoman.
aaaaaaaa.gif

I got the idea while walking about a mile to the store in a windy snowy day and just didn't like my face freezing and snow smacking me in the eyes all the time. But figured I might as well look nice too.

So I got red framed goggles, A grey snow hat, a yellow scarf, a red and grey snowboarding coat, grey with red trim snowboarding pants, and red snow boots.
arnette_3series_mx_cherryred_plaid_goggle_2012.jpg

48094.119489_e.jpg

Okay, not the same pants, just imagine a red trim on them though
701.116557_e.jpg

Close to the jacket I used to have, but not the same.
The%20North%20Face%20Mens%20Outdoor%20Dust%20Coat%20Red%20Dark%20Grey.jpg

Kinda all of that put together to look nice during the winter but strongly inspired by protoman

Anyone have pictures of character inspired outfits they had?