• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Why do people love to hate Kristen Stewart?

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I always thought it was because she's not a big smiler. She always looks a little constipated or something.

UniqueMixture

MBTI Type
estj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
she's a symbolic representation of people's feelings regarding a cultural movement

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
It is same with stuff like Justin Bieber, before everyone suddenly started to hate him I never even heard about him and I still didn't listen to a song of him (or maybe / probably I heard it somehow in radio or something without knowing). If people wouldn't permanently spread how much they hate it, there wouldn't even be any / significantly less attention to those topics and people wouldn't have to get upset even more.
Up until recently I had no feelings one way or the other about Justin Bieber. That changed after he drove like a maniac trying to elude the paparazzi and got stopped by the CHP.

Why? Because he was 1) was driving like an idiot and 2) doing it in a Fisker Karma with a chrome finish. http://www.autoblog.com/2012/04/10/justin-bieber-chromes-his-fisker-karma-henrik-just-happy-for-th/

Seriously, if you don't want to be chased by paparazzi, don't drive around in a Fisker Karma with a chrome finish. Drive a Camry. That way whenever someone gets a good look at you and thinks "That guy looks like Justin Bieber", they'll assume you aren't because you're driving such a mundane car. :soapbox:

rhinosaur

Just a statistic
MBTI Type
INTP
I thought she was great in Adventureland. I haven't seen Twilight. She felt very familiar, like I had seen her in a hundred other movies. But reading through her movie list on IMDB, Adventureland is the only one I've seen.

Hyacinth

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
People usually love to hate what's popular. There doesn't need to be a real reason.