• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Showing off my artistic side.

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I would like to go strolling up and down that street before throwing myself over the fence and plopping down on one of the benches placed there for my leisure. I would then lean my head back and gaze up into the cloudy elements, glorying in the absence of sunlight, for I hate that fiery orb in the sky with all the vehemence of a vampire. Some soldiers would then burst onto the scene, and I wouldn't bat an eyelash while they splattered each other all over the road, because it wouldn't be polite to let on that I'm not fooled by their camouflage. I would clutch my hands against my chest and say to myself, but really to the soldiers, "My, what a wonderful day this is. But I can't imagine why the grey skies are pouring red."

In short, those images stir up a scene in my head, and I suppose that's just what you're going for. Excellent work.

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Oh, you compose music, too. How wonderful! I have a little bit of experience at composing music, m'self--been something of a hobby of mine, for a year and counting--but I've never managed to write anything like that MIDI of yours. I think it's absolutely marvelous. I don't know why, but it reminds me a little bit of Christmastime. It's just like Santa Clause has suddenly whipped out a guitar and started rocking. I think it's probably because I just got done watching an episode of Hercule Poirot (highly recommended) in which there is a great deal of holiday music. At any rate, what you've shown us has great potential, and I hope you'll keep us updated on the song's continuing evolution.

Grublet

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
AVC
You're very kind [MENTION=6689]Polaris[/MENTION], I'll make sure to keep everyone updated on my artistic endeavors in this thread. :D

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
That is really striking work, [MENTION=16557]BearGrylls[/MENTION] You create a dark and compelling mood in that virtual environment. Keep sharing!

ilikeitlikethat

You're unbelievable ...
MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I play guitar
I draw
I write:

Last edited by a moderator: