• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Halo

rhinosaur

Just a statistic
MBTI Type
INTP
Perfect Dark still kicks ass. My ex-roommate has a N64, and I would play that game all the time.

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
Halo. Kept hearing about it. Downloaded Halo 1 demo today. It's pretty.

Got sidetracked.

Anybody ever take a look at Red vs Blue? Serialised, animated story using the Halo engine for the graphics. Hilarity ensues!

Gaming... meh. Never had the computer power to support online stuff, always played demos instead. As such, I had a thing for Bloodrayne for a while. That was fun.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
I got an Xbox for Christmas when it had come out. Halo was the game I got, and I was completely hooked. I thought Halo 1 was perfect. The pacing, the action, the speed, and the story. Oh man the story. I was hooked. There was so much potential there. Then it got too big for its own good, and I didn't think 2 or 3 were that great. It didn't evolve itself enough, and now I think it's a great console FPS that has a relatively weak single player and addicting MP, but I prefer COD4's multiplayer in every conceivable way.

Halo 1 is still my greatest FPS gaming experience. Deus Ex my greatest gaming experience, I don't consider it an FPS.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Halo 1 is my favorite FPS with Exhumed (Powerslave) closely following.

It got a number of things right the most important of which was the atmosphere which is often lacking in other FPS.

Halo 2 is my most played multiplayer game of all time I'd say...but the single player doesn't even compare to the first Halo.

Still haven't bought a 360 so haven't played Halo 3.

Negative_

i really liked the first one. my first time trying to beat The Flood on Legendary mode was bitch.

halo 2 was fun too, especially on co-op.
have yet to play 3.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Eh..I've played around with it a lot, but I haven't ever gotten serious about it. The farthest I took it was when I got XBox live for a year a few years ago. Great game though, but I rarely play it. I really like the theme of it, the music in it, and the general aspect of it, and I always feel apart of another world when I get into it, and that's really saying something, because I am the last person you'd see playing video games.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
I loved Halo up to a certain point, when people around me would play it 24/7. Everyone liked it at one point, so I started hating it.

Mystic Zealot

MBTI Type
ESTP
Now only if they could combine the idea's and concepts of Halo 1, and the multiplayer of halo 2 together. There you would have an amazing game, i personally worshipped halo 2 every day for hours, i was insanely addicted to halo 2, got all the way to lvl 44 legit. The movie making mode of halo 3 is a great concept though, other than that its just another fps. On another note check out my splatter YouTube - Halo 3: Mr. Epic Plow:coffee: lol im not gonna say i didnt play the hell out of halo 3 though:blush: