• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

tila tequila

am_i_evil666

yes, a chihuahua with sillicons.

i was just thinking that all the people in that house act like drunken monkeys.

placebo

MBTI Type
INFP
I watch it on youtube sometimes. It's kind of fascinating. I'm more confused about the people who willingly put themselves in her house in that position than I am about Tila and her actual intentions. Like how FORREAL is this?

spartan26

MBTI Type
INTP
How did some club rat get her own show?! Who'd want to be on that show and be yanked around like that? You can't tell me half those dudes aren't stalkers and 3/4th of those chicks aren't the same ones writing prison inmates for their hand in marriage.

I don't know why I ever even stop the remote when flipping through channels. I think I keep expecting to see the reason how enough people could watch for it to get picked up for a second season. 30 seconds later it's like, 'nope, still stupid' then it's one to VH-1 Classics where I hope they're showing an actual video and not some lame doc about Tom Petty.

Was she even famous? I don't see how people are so broken up by her fickle rejections. Her type of manipulating user obliterates whatever cuteness that might otherwise shine through. Bret Michaels' got that rocker thing going on, sold tons of records, I can understand that. Flavor Flav, ugly as hell, but part of one of the more influential bands of the past quarter century, I can get that too. I remember seeing better looking contestants on that show Singled Out. She doesn't even party w/LiLo. No, simply don't get it.

anii

homo-loving sonovagun
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
I am so ashamed to admit I watch this show.

I'm glad Lisa's gone. ISTP. Clueless about emotions. Buhbye.

Colors

The Destroyer
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I've seen about 15 minutes of one episode...

I watch it on youtube sometimes. It's kind of fascinating. I'm more confused about the people who willingly put themselves in her house in that position than I am about Tila and her actual intentions. Like how FORREAL is this?

It's like a lot of the train-wreck kind of reality television... and kind of fascinating in the strange-things-people-will-do sort of way. :party2:

I mean, in the clip I saw, the contestants had just arrived at the front of the house... and then proceeded to be herded into cages (one for the men, one for the women) where they had to compete by acting the most sexily in order for their group to go into the house and hang out with Tila Tequila first. So people literally acting like circus animals (actually, I take that back out of respect for circus animals and their discipline) - displaying sexual parts of the body and writhing around and cheering and jeering- all for a woman they've known for all of 5 minutes?

Fascinating. What motivates that? Peer pressure? Being caught up in the moment? In a group? Fame whoredom? But what is there is gain from that? They won't be the stars- they'll most likely just be fodder and crushed for Tila Tequila's benefit. Are they looking to share themselves? Let go? What kind of psychological mess does that show?

That being said, I don't think I could really take watching more of the show.

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
ive watched this show a few times. What i don't understand is how ALL of these people are "falling" for Tila. Is she REALLY THAT desirable? To me she seems sort of generic,selfish, and full of herself.

anii

homo-loving sonovagun
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
I think she's going to choose Kristy, the blond model with all the junk in her trunk. I think Bo's a douchebag, but "Joisey!" is an even bigger one. The brunette is forgetable and she was only chosen to avoid having to keep Lisa another week.

Sling

MBTI Type
N358
Ah, I have some friends who watch this. I really annoy the shit out of them by calling her "Tila Tortilla". It was on accident the first time, but after I saw how much they get worked up about it, I started doing it on purpose.