• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Storage Wars

ilikeitlikethat

You're unbelievable ...
MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This is fast becomming one of my favourite shows, it's on the History Channel and also another.

Basically, for those who don't know; It's about people who bid on storage lockers.
That shouldn't make good TV but it does.

'Czech' it out, I'm kidding, check it out. :D

W

WALMART

I worked at a U-Haul storage facility, you never find anything good in those things.

Once, though, a guy won about 100 unmarked boxes. Turns out, each one had a flat screen monitor in it =X

Little_Sticks

^ Yeah, there's a lot of people who think the show is all staged. The acting at least is pretty obvious, but then again all reality tv shows create drama, so maybe that isn't a good indication. It does make me wonder how they always manage to find something with a lot of value in the storage lockers. They are always such unique items. It seems fishy, but it's fun to watch.

lowtech redneck

MBTI Type
INTP
^ Yeah, there's a lot of people who think the show is all staged. The acting at least is pretty obvious, but then again all reality tv shows create drama, so maybe that isn't a good indication. It does make me wonder how they always manage to find something with a lot of value in the storage lockers. They are always such unique items. It seems fishy, but it's fun to watch.

I agree.....I often watch it while eating dinner with the family, that and Pawn Stars.

ilikeitlikethat

You're unbelievable ...
MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't think it's staged, and yeah, Pawn Stars, woot! Love that show too. For some reason.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I worked at a U-Haul storage facility, you never find anything good in those things.

Once, though, a guy won about 100 unmarked boxes. Turns out, each one had a flat screen monitor in it =X

But not every storage bin on the show has something unique. It's just that those with unique items stand out.

ilikeitlikethat

You're unbelievable ...
MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Believe it or not, I saw just after I created this one... 'got that little link at the bottom there and everything.'

That did actually surprise me, but, as cool as your thread is, isn't it more about the MBTI types of the stars of the show?

I'm glad people check out the related posts section, it's good for reviving dead threads like mine which lasted for one comment. Of course it's type-related Storage Wars. Haven't you tried typing all those colorful characters such as Barry?

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I remember this one episode where Leland got in a fight and knocked this guy down with one punch to his side.