• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

draw a member a picture thread in paint

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I had more, fell into dreamland then realised the children were starving so had to tie it up...

attachment.php

EDIT: Oh yah...
[MENTION=9273]Vasilisa[/MENTION] [MENTION=7760]LEGERdeMAIN[/MENTION] [MENTION=7254]Wind-Up Rex[/MENTION] [MENTION=6071]Oakysage[/MENTION]

@magikdancing tadaa

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I had more, fell into dreamland then realised the children were starving so had to tie it up...

attachment.php

EDIT: Oh yah...

@magikdancing tadaa

Why, Helen dear. This is lovely. Only one question: why do I have a lady boner?

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Why, Helen dear. This is lovely. Only one question: why do I have a lady boner?

I interpreted it as cus illustrating you giving crap ideas the boot.

I love my depiction on MagicLaLaLand outside of the real worlds borders :wub: Thanks cus [MENTION=9160]HelenOfTroy[/MENTION] !

G

Ginkgo

attachment.php

I like how oaky is represented as a thing of ambiguity, only made more ambiguous by the smaller parts of mysterious function and place.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Such a wonderful existence but such a disappointing barrier. Thank you [MENTION=9160]HelenOfTroy[/MENTION] I'd like to be able to dance like that.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I interpreted it as cus illustrating you giving crap ideas the boot.

I love my depiction on MagicLaLaLand outside of the real worlds borders :wub: Thanks cus [MENTION=9160]HelenOfTroy[/MENTION] !

You are most very welcome. :wubbie:

Could you read/get the "poet-tree" bit, twas a bit unclear but i thought it may appeal to you. mwah!

Oh and those waves, sirens call across waves. (Beautiful adorable kind sirens ofc)

EDIT: You get a blankety blank check book and pen for recognising rex giving crap ideas the boot. Alacazam!