• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I neeeed a moviie

Red Herring

Superwoman
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
No problem. But you'll have to be more precise, missy. :D

What genre? Do you have a preference for a certain style, era, actor, director? Artsy, popcorn or middle ground?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
hmm i like anything just about, not big on action but everything else is fair game i don't feel like reading subtitles today but maybe another day.

SilkRoad

Lay the coin on my tongue
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You've probably seen it but right now I'm watching THe Devil Wears Prada. Seen this a million times but I love it. Meryl Streep is fab, and it makes me want to move to New York and sell my soul to fashion. :D

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
downloading now, would have been done sooner if i had realized it froze half hour ago and had to restart

lowtech redneck

MBTI Type
INTP
Gothic: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091142/

Its an extremely atmospheric artsy-farsty psuedo-horror movie about the (highly fictionalized) origin of Mary Shelley's Frankenstein and Dr. John Polidori' Vampyre. Basically, a bunch of seriously broken people get together, take opiates, and have a melodramatic bad trip while telling ghost stories during a lightning storm at a cool mansion.

Its one of my favorite movies, but its definately not for everyone.