• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Dark Knight Rises

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This is just because I called you the poster child for ADHD, isn't it? What do I know?? :smile:

... I liked the cross-references. (like the "fridge")

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Brother, in the world of Batman discussion...negativity reigns supreme.
Now if you could stop interrupting me--I'm trying to read my comic books.

"That's a negative attitude, Robin."

adam-west-batman-costume.jpg

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
"Holy ducks of death, batman. These jokes sure are becoming fowl! Zowie!!"

MXZCCT

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Don't let duck fool you. Those comic books are full of naked women doing obscene acts to themselves.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
If I recall correctly, I think TDKR is the first Batman since the Adam West TV show in which Batman is in costume during the day. Granted, there were symbolic reasons for it, but still...not even Batman & Robin did that. Yes, I had the nerve to watch that movie again, and believe it or not, Batman was never featured in the daytime -- I know it's hard to tell when the scenery is covered with neon lights and Arnold Schwarzenegger puns, which actually would've made me chuckle if they weren't so excessive.

Speaking of which, I would've loved to see Christopher Nolan's interpretation of Mr. Freeze.

MBTI Type
INTJ
I was forced to read every point on this list by [MENTION=7]Jennifer[/MENTION].

Color coded for my enjoyment!

Funny and true
True
Meh
Pointless or wrong
Aggressively stupid

Pretty good, although I would have used significantly more red.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
But, [MENTION=325]EffEmDoubleyou[/MENTION], I love mentions! Don't you like it when someone talks about you?

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Another decent line:

JOSEPH GORDON-LEVITT
Gary, is this true? Because if it is, it means that pretty much every decision a protagonist made in the last film was the wrong one. For shame

GARY OLDMAN
(annoyed)
Hold on, is the best actor in this fucking movie really spending 80 percent of it in a hospital bed and then getting reamed by the kid from 3rd Rock?