• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Dark Knight Rises

Nicodemus

CHRISTIAN BALE

You're fired. But if the doorbell rings, I still expect you to answer it.

----

TOM HARDY

Transhfer all of thish money to a thing. It will take eight minutesh, which I mention only to create a continuity problem when we transhition from day to night in that shpan of time.

Poindexter Arachnid

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
Hilarious.

GOTHAM completely falls apart, so much so that it starts to look almost exactly like NEW YORK from a distance and PITTSBURGH up close.

This is what took me out of the movie more than anything else.

Nicodemus

BAT-BALE

Alright everyone, we have to move quickly because I kind of wasted three hours drawing a bat made out of fire on the bridge.

Poindexter Arachnid

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
BAT-BALE

Look everyone, it's everyone's favorite masked crimefighter who broods about his dead parents and refuses to use guns!

BAT-BALE immediately uses a GUN made of LIGHT BULBS.

G

garbage

Uhm

I'm also probably the only one who really liked Bane as a villain--mask and voice, balls-out physical fighting style, all of it.

Poindexter Arachnid

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
I personally liked Spider-Man 3 more.
At least that movie had a soul.

It was aware of what it was and didn't aspire to be pop-art and fumble the ball.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=5578]bologna[/MENTION]: lol at your spoiler, about Harry from Spiderman 3. Yeah.

And yeah, you would have only really seen the "twist" coming if you knew the comic book mythology and were aware of this person's existence in the comic... then you could say, "Hmm.... I wonder...." and figure it out. Otherwise it was a lame twist and disappointing coming from Nolan. Compare it to The Prestige, where there were a few twists as well... but each was laboriously telegraphed, and after the first viewing, you could go back through the movie and see how the twists were right in front of your face the entire time, except you "weren't looking closely yet". Everything was there, so the twists were not a cheat.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I personally liked Spider-Man 3 more.
At least that movie had a soul.

I consider the Spiderman that came out this summer to be more enjoyable that TDKR was for me. At least I'll be watching the former again.

SM3 wasn't too bad, but casting Topher Grace as venom? Ick. I tolerated Thomas Haden Church as Sandman -- and it was kind of wild (and eerie) to see him get stripped down to his molecules and then try to reincorporate himself and move around.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I suspected something, but didn't know the comics history. I obviously didn't know the who and what, but something didn't sit right with her...

Poindexter Arachnid

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
And yeah, you would have only really seen the "twist" coming if you knew the comic book mythology and were aware of this person's existence in the comic... then you could say, "Hmm.... I wonder...." and figure it out.

Fans had been speculating about Talia from the initial casting of Marion Cortillard.
There were also leaked spy pics of her walking out of City Hall with the League of Shadows in tow.

She publicly denied playing her several months before release. Lazy filmmaking all around.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I suspected something, but didn't know the comics history. I obviously didn't know the who and what, but something didn't sit right with her...

444-13.jpg

$(KGrHqN,!lUF!TSsfnEjBQNg8-bZZQ~~60_3.JPG

gdk1dufner

The Dark Knight Rises is one of the best movie that I have ever seen. I have also downloaded it into my PC. Its amazingly great movie.

G

garbage

The Dark Knight Rises is one of the best movie that I have ever seen. I have also downloaded it into my PC. Its amazingly great movie.
The most effective techniques to save on your own power bills is always to switch dealer.
As your reading this you may be pondering moving over anyway nevertheless we are going to supply you with the shabby upon every one of the specialized suggestions...

These days you need a sophisticated amount within arithmetic, simply to figure out which suppliers cope is right for you. With various charges, deal lengths, fine print, it's not easy to find out which package is right for a person.

First thing kmra you need to take into consideration is the particular ranking fee here is the established charge a fee need to pay it doesn't matter how a lot electricity you utilize. Generally this is exactly the same for all your companies that it is possible to select from so that you can forget about this specific.

The particular figure you happen to be the majority of interested in will be the unit rate or even the tariff. Here is the amount it set you back to work with 1Kw/H involving electrical energy. So you are on the actual watch for the company that may provide you with the cheapest product price.
Nevertheless here is wherever it starts to acquire fascinating...

You will need to consider exactly what promotions the actual providers offer if you sign up to certain situation, being a fixed contract period, primary debit payments or perhaps your costs staying e-mailed for you. All of these points will inevitably save the actual supplier money to allow them to cross many of the personal savings onto you thru the system fee they feature.
Most of these situations are wonderful in the event you just need the least expensive costs quickly however, if you wish to keep the independence to exchange at a later date you'll be able to be struck with some

Feel free to surf my homepage :: elektrycy

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The most effective techniques to save on your own power bills is always to switch dealer.
As your reading this you may be pondering moving over anyway nevertheless we are going to supply you with the shabby upon every one of the specialized suggestions...

These days you need a sophisticated amount within arithmetic, simply to figure out which suppliers cope is right for you. With various charges, deal lengths, fine print, it's not easy to find out which package is right for a person.

First thing kmra you need to take into consideration is the particular ranking fee here is the established charge a fee need to pay it doesn't matter how a lot electricity you utilize. Generally this is exactly the same for all your companies that it is possible to select from so that you can forget about this specific.

The particular figure you happen to be the majority of interested in will be the unit rate or even the tariff. Here is the amount it set you back to work with 1Kw/H involving electrical energy. So you are on the actual watch for the company that may provide you with the cheapest product price.
Nevertheless here is wherever it starts to acquire fascinating...

You will need to consider exactly what promotions the actual providers offer if you sign up to certain situation, being a fixed contract period, primary debit payments or perhaps your costs staying e-mailed for you. All of these points will inevitably save the actual supplier money to allow them to cross many of the personal savings onto you thru the system fee they feature.
Most of these situations are wonderful in the event you just need the least expensive costs quickly however, if you wish to keep the independence to exchange at a later date you'll be able to be struck with some

Feel free to surf my homepage :: elektrycy

I will now PayPal you every dollar I own.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I will now PayPal you every dollar I own.

I will rep you his e-mail so you can pay him. (Ignore how feminine the address might sound... or how similar to my name it might appear.)

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I will rep you his e-mail so you can pay him. (Ignore how feminine the address might sound... or how similar to my name it might appear.)

Thanks you, that will be much appreciated kind Ma'am. Before I am authorized by my my barrister to put my money in your care, I first must ask for amount for tranfer fees. I will repay you when I wire you the original agreed upon funds. Well wishes upon your family, I await contact details.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Thanks you, that will be much appreciated kind Ma'am. Before I am authorized by my my barrister to put my money in your care, I first must ask for amount for tranfer fees. I will repay you when I wire you the original agreed upon funds. Well wishes upon your family, I await contact details.

Hello I am Rebekkah Shaw and I am going to India to help poor people for three years and need someone to watch my home for me, it is a beautiful home and you will love it very much. i cannot show you the house because i am already overseas and have the key but if you send money to the man in charge of handling my affairs you will be free to move in whenever you would like, my home awaits you pleasure!

i have also many movies for you to watch including Batman movies so do not hesitate at all to writing!

^^ Prerequisite tie-in to Dark Knight.

R

Riva

I watched it today. Yes only today.

I liked it. It's a fitting ending to the trilogy. Probably one of the best I've seen.

Never thought it was his child and that child to be a ........

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Never thought it was his child and that child to be a ........

So you never read the comics either?

People were posting this plot twist apparently weeks/months ahead of time on the Internet as soon as they saw the casting sheet.

R

Riva

So you never read the comics either?

People were posting this plot twist apparently weeks/months ahead of time on the Internet as soon as they saw the casting sheet.

No I don't follow the comics either. If I ever do read comics I wish to read the Ultimate X-men. So far TMNT original series has been the best. It's just too brutal not to be liked.

I've been keeping my eyes away from reading those theories/predictions. It was not easy to do so.