• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Chipmunked Songs

ilikeitlikethat

You're unbelievable ...
MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N99z5C1tfoY"]Welcome To The Jungle[/YOUTUBE]​

I love these things.

You take a song, speed it up which changes the pitch and key, slap on a Chipmunk sticker and done; Also, I love how the songs sound and even pictureing little chipmunks playing it.

There are loads of these videos on YouTube.

Pseudo

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I've always really liked to chipmunk things on my tape recorder. Chipmunked nirvana, Chipmunked talking heads. hilarious.

ilikeitlikethat

You're unbelievable ...
MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:)

My old room mate here on my old computer that's now in the hallway/passage that has win 98 with winamp and a sh*t load of mp3s including the theme to Alvin and the Chipmunks, and my fellow stoner/guitarist room mate beging him, downloaded and installed some add on where you could change the pitch/speed/tempo so you could change the key... so one day we were running it slower listening to demonic voices stoned off our asses for shits and giggles then I wanted to know what a slow chipmunk sounded like and what we heard sent a shiver/chill down my spine.
That was scary.