• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Euro 2012

Red Herring

Superwoman
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
521506_10150949152173827_1031846770_n.jpg

AgentF

Unlimited Dancemoves ®
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
3 weeks of the beautiful l̶e̶g̶s̶ game.

¡Viva España!

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Loved today's opening matches!

Poland really should've kept the upper hand against Greece earlier although that penalty save from the substitute goal keeper really saved the day!

Russia had really outdone themselves today against Czech with a 4-1 win. Both are my favorite teams in a fair contest and it was completely enjoyable to watch throughout.

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
:smile: You wish :p :p :p! Germany x 2! And the opening match was fun.

I have confidence for Germany myself. :D

I'm just hoping Spain gets its ass kicked once and for all.

Tiger Owl

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Who's going to win??? I vote RUGBY!

Sizzling Berry

MBTI Type
INFP
Loved today's opening matches!

Poland really should've kept the upper hand against Greece earlier although that penalty save from the substitute goal keeper really saved the day!

Russia had really outdone themselves today against Czech with a 4-1 win. Both are my favorite teams in a fair contest and it was completely enjoyable to watch throughout.

Yep, Tyton (the substitute) did really well after Szczesny was kicked out. And he wasn't really ready :wubbie:. By the way, I wonder if the referee will continue his dance with yellow cards.

I have confidence for Germany myself. :D

I'm just hoping Spain gets its ass kicked once and for all.

Don't know with Podolski and Klosse :D. What do you think the chances of England are? I think they will get out of the group quite easily.

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Yep, Tyton (the substitute) did really well after Szczesny was kicked out. And he wasn't really ready :wubbie:. By the way, I wonder if the referee will continue his dance with yellow cards.

ROFL.. I know.. Tyton come on the goals and was like "oh wtf whatever".

And I agree.. the refereeing toward both booked players raised me some questions on what FIFA have in store for the rest of the tournament because the Greek player for both his yellow card bookings didn't do anything! What's worse is both instances would've easily been overlooked by any referee that I've seen to date under normal circumstances. Then again Greece did make a come back which falls on the failure by the Poles to uphold their tactics in the second half.

Don't know with Podolski and Klosse :D. What do you think the chances of England are? I think they will get out of the group quite easily.

Thing about Germany is they've always been 'the' effective football nation and oddly I have much more confidence in them than in the 2010 World Cup (per se).

England apparently have a decent side. But their mystic beliefs still continue which again accommodates for their inability to actually advance to be a more decent squad and that will have them knocked out any way (i.e. just like they were in the 2002 World Cup). It could go either way for them whether or not they make it past the group stage but I definitely do think they'll be out in the knock out stages (i.e. not reaching the semi finals).

Sizzling Berry

MBTI Type
INFP
ROFL.. I know.. Tyton come on the goals and was like "oh wtf whatever".

And I agree.. the refereeing toward both booked players raised me some questions on what FIFA have in store for the rest of the tournament because the Greek player for both his yellow card bookings didn't do anything! What's worse is both instances would've easily been overlooked by any referee that I've seen to date under normal circumstances. Then again Greece did make a come back which falls on the failure by the Poles to uphold their tactics in the second half.

Thing about Germany is they've always been 'the' effective football nation and oddly I have much more confidence in them than in the 2010 World Cup (per se).

England apparently have a decent side. But their mystic beliefs still continue which again accommodates for their inability to actually advance to be a more decent squad and that will have them knocked out any way (i.e. just like they were in the 2002 World Cup). It could go either way for them whether or not they make it past the group stage but I definitely do think they'll be out in the knock out stages (i.e. not reaching the semi finals).

I was listening to the BBC commentary and they mentioned that this particular referee has quite a notoriety - 40 yellow cards in 5 games.

Germany may be a better team than they were in 2010. They are more seasoned together. Like good soup -it's best when all the ingredients eat through one another.

England are the masters of a draw - they can draw with the bold and the tiny. So penalties may decide. Do the players work well together? That is the question.

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
[Russia!]

I decided. I'm rooting for Russia other than Germany! :smile:

I really liked their performance tonight even though they might not have all that what it takes to take on Germany or Spain. This is not to say they can't win because Spain were exactly this sort of team for a lot of years. I actually want Russia to win for a change.

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
England are the masters of a draw - they can draw with the bold and the tiny. So penalties may decide. Do the players work well together? That is the question.

I hate to agree but it's true.. even then they've not succeeded on penalties as far as I remember.

They do work well together but alone this antic hadn't given them anything in the past 10 years. England is like Portugal. Both teams don't have what it takes to make a decent standing but work to raise your hopes and get befallen by the weight of their own unrealistic expectations inevitably. At least Spain had learned from being a lowlife side in all those years but England never learns anything I'm afraid.

Sizzling Berry

MBTI Type
INFP
I decided. I'm rooting for Russia other than Germany! :smile:

I really liked their performance tonight even though they might not have all that what it takes to take on Germany or Spain. This is not to say they can't win because Spain were exactly this sort of team for a lot of years. I actually want Russia to win for a change.

OK - 1 for Russia (scribbles down). And how is it for a change :harhar:? They win everything else in Europe :smile:. Except for speedway and maybe formula 1 :D.

Sizzling Berry

MBTI Type
INFP
I hate to agree but it's true.. even then they've not succeeded on penalties as far as I remember.

They do work well together but alone this antic hadn't given them anything in the past 10 years. England is like Portugal. Both teams don't have what it takes to make a decent standing but work to raise your hopes and get befallen by the weight of their own unrealistic expectations inevitably. At least Spain had learned from being a lowlife side in all those years but England never learns anything I'm afraid.

So much history and so much passion - pity! Still after the arrival to Poland they are thought to be the coolest team :) - how they greeted the kids - that was well done!

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
OK - 1 for Russia (scribbles down). And how is it for a change :harhar:? They win everything else in Europe :smile:. Except for speedway and maybe formula 1 :D.

On the fact that Spain eventually won something for a change but Russia still could this time round. I really wish so. :D

So much history and so much passion - pity! Still after the arrival to Poland they are thought to be the coolest team :) - how they greeted the kids - that was well done!

I know lol, hate to admit it but it's true.