• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Euro 2012

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
mama mia ragazzi pizza spaghetti, randale !!! I guess Italy stays the team we never beat. :(

Congrats FDG :). Good thing is I have Balottelli in my management game that will earn me a lot of money. :) when Italy wins the championship I'll invite you for a Pils and the best Pizza in Bochum @ FDG :)

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Germany's defences were just poor. Cassano was able to re-deliver the ball by the German box to give Balotelli the first goal header.

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Ozil cannot hold onto the ball.

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Worse than losing the match is having to read other people's stupid analyses.

Your homeside raises massive expectation and ends up losing to a side considered average.

AgentF

Unlimited Dancemoves ®
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
i poverini alemani!

(theory: both sides kept slipping on all that hair product.) :laugh:

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
mama mia ragazzi pizza spaghetti, randale !!! I guess Italy stays the team we never beat. :(

Congrats FDG :). Good thing is I have Balottelli in my management game that will earn me a lot of money. :) when Italy wins the championship I'll invite you for a Pils and the best Pizza in Bochum @ FDG :)

Ahahaha thanks. We had a lot of luck scoring those two goals during the first half! (Well, Balotelli was really good, he wasn't just lucky) And thank god our defense held up...

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Ozil, yet again, didn't adequately provide the German attack for the fifth time this tournament.

That is why they lost.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Buffon will not be denied, except by a penalty. He was man of the match, followed by Bollitelli and Pirlo.
The announcers at the start of the game referred to Pirlo as the Architect since they said he was so artistic and creative. lol that title is a personality type - intp to be exact. It doesn't mean he is that type, although I would say he is about the most likely candidate in this tournament as well as most likely for the MVP.

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Ahahaha thanks. We had a lot of luck scoring those two goals during the first half! (Well, Balotelli was really good, he wasn't just lucky) And thank god our defense held up...

Yup! Congratulations.. Thanks to Cassano, don't forget.

AgentF

Unlimited Dancemoves ®
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
120624071713-euro-2012-sun-05-horizontal-gallery.jpg

p.s.
spanish_flag_tiny.gif

Last edited:
R

Riva

The announcers at the start of the game referred to Pirlo as the Architect since they said he was so artistic and creative. lol that title is a personality type - intp to be exact. It doesn't mean he is that type, although I would say he is about the most likely candidate in this tournament as well as most likely for the MVP.

Fuck!!!!!!!

I don't believe I have ever made a more reasonable post than that before.

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
Buffon will not be denied, except by a penalty. He was man of the match, followed by Bollitelli and Pirlo.

Pirlo is very very likely INTP or maybe INFP with strong T...

R

Riva

Congratulations!

Ah, and I have a feeling that Italy would win the finals too. They just know how to make upsets happen. Then again this time they deserve to win. This I say after seeing them play against the English.

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
Congratulations!

Ah, and I have a feeling that Italy would win the finals too. They just know how to make upsets happen. Then again this time they deserve to win. This I say after seeing them play against the English.

Dunno, Spain is definitely a better team, more talented...we'll see!

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Pirlo, Buffon, Cassano, Balotelli.. Germany were never going to go past Buffon, regardless, the best goalkeeper today.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Worse than losing the match is having to read other people's stupid analyses.

I find it to be sweet when americans analyze soccer. :) read raptors post a few above mine thats facebook material :D

Pure simple game analysis: german coach was too arrogant. he switched players too often. gomez, podolski and kroos was the worst combination he could have done. müller, klose and reus would have been good. or instead of müller gomez.

and the german team cant cope with goals by the opposing team. they are schönwetterfußballer, only ply good when they win. italy knew that and played pressing from minute one on.

that game will leave a mark on that team. dunno if they recuperate that easily, especially the bayern munich players, who lost in 4 cups this season. klose will make a leave and i guess the time of that team will be over before it ever really begun. dunno if löw will stay coach, after so many looses you need new wind for motivation.

but if we are lucky its forgotten at the next world series. they are profis one may think

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm an American, but I thought it was just bad defense today.

Red Herring

Superwoman
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Glad to see the Berlusconi press is as professional as always :coffee:

105030.jpg