• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Euro 2012

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
They seem rather tired, even somewhat demotivated (compared to their usual "stellar" performance), while their style of play requires very fresh players.

Yea thats true, I havent found them to be very convinving so far. But the moment you expect a team to play bad they show you that you were wrong, so its hard to tell. If you remember the last euro, Spain did win most matches with boring games and an easy 1:0 or 2:0 and won the whole cup.

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
2-1 to Germany IMO, although Pirlo's going to be the spearhead of the Italian attack.

Ozil needs to seriously step up today in this match.

COME ON GERMANY!

Red Herring

Superwoman
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Sadly Germany has made it a little tradition to be kicked out at semifinals. Let's hope for the best.

AgentF

Unlimited Dancemoves ®
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
i'm watching this with the firemen next door. many of whom are *cough* of italian descent.

Beorn

Permabanned
i'm watching this with the firemen next door. many of whom are *cough* of italian descent.

I feel your pain.
I'm not looking forward to going back to my Italian barber after I boasted about England being able to beat Italy. At least I won't be able to understand half his mockeries.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
article-0-0933C7D9000005DC-17_224x423.jpg

UNLEASH THE BEAST!