• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Euro 2012

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
p.s. spain ireland. yawn. i liked replaying Torres' goals, though. strikers! :solidarity:

(what positions do you lot play, hmm?)

They were 'ok' goals.

I play forward.

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
The best match in the tournament so far - England Vs Sweden. It was so exciting!

Umm it was actually just another 'average' game?

AgentF

Unlimited Dancemoves ®
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
They were 'ok' goals.

I play forward.

agreed but i'm a striker too so i always go back and analyze their performance, kinesthetics, timing, etc. it's an obsession. :smile:

The 3rd English goal was bit of a fluke wasn't it? I don't believe he intended to use the back side of the heel. But the pass was a classic.

the back heel flick was a matter of sloppy convenience.

(there was some debate about whether it was intentional. huh? [video]http://www.businessinsider.com/danny-welbeck-england-sweden-goal-2012-6#ooid=dweWQzNTog6kcyl2nKMdiqwIdfQQoOnm[/video])

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
It was a good thing for England to bring on Theo Walcott.

The winning goal though? This is why this is England.

R

Riva

The Greece Vs Russia match was horrible and boring as hell.

Who taught the Russians how to pass the ball? Two Russian palyers wouldn't have been able to pass the ball between each other even if they were the only people on the field. Horrible and sad to watch.

The Greeks clearly didn't need to use a goal keeper. The Russians would try to hit the goal from 100m away. Urghhh!

The Greeks weren't any good either, but they did manage to score a goal. They obviously should request the referee to use their hands because they weren't able to keep the ball to themselves (possession) even if no one was trying to take it away from them.

Sad!!!

The hosts - the Poles and the Ukrainians - are out of the series from the 1st round itself. [MENTION=4212]Peguy[/MENTION] must be pissed.

I'm dying to see the Germans, The Dutch and the Spanish play. The Dutch not so much due to their overly aggression. But I do want them to win.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The Dutch not so much due to their overly aggression.

Lol, agression? They're lazy bitches that allow themselves to get steamrolled. Which players in particular are you refering to? I guess you can say Do Jong is pretty agressive, and Van Bommel is because he's too old to run after people so he tackles them (why he still plays in the team is beyond me). But we've never had overly agressive teams as far as I can remember.

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Fabulous opening goal by Podolski. Germany lead 1-nil.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Is there a reason soccer players are such pussies?

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

The current dutch team definately are. Lol. Bunch of spoiled brats, nothing like how they played on the world championship two years ago.. Earning millions the lot of them, and look at them. It's more exciting to watch little kids play soccer, at lest they have the entusiasm and play fanatically. :p

F

FigerPuppet

Is there a reason why players of American football enjoy such past-times as setting up dog fights and making their friends shoot innocent people in night clubs?

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Is there a reason why players of American football enjoy such past-times as setting up dog fights and making their friends shoot innocent people in night clubs?

Because they aren't pussies?