• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Euro 2012

AgentF

Unlimited Dancemoves ®
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
i can't believe the netherlands is being considered a threat. they repeatedly choked in front of the goal box last WC.

german offensives, on the other hand...they have such cold-blooded precision. i love their attack formations. :heart:

Sizzling Berry

MBTI Type
INFP
On the fact that Spain eventually won something for a change but Russia still could this time round. I really wish so. :D

I know lol, hate to admit it but it's true.

I think the finale Spain - Russia would be pretty exciting :newwink:. Hot marvel versus a new tide-wave :wubbie:.

Sizzling Berry

MBTI Type
INFP
i can't believe the netherlands is being considered a threat. they repeatedly choked in front of the goal box last WC.

german offensives, on the other hand. they have such cold-blooded precision. i love their attack formations. :heart:

With Dutch I'm more apprehensive about what is going to happen outside the stadiums. After their issues with immigrants people may have some misgivings towards them.

A few years back German had brick-wall defense, but now they have some really good offensive rockets. And they can be so quick - zazooom :wubbie:. Plus the mid-fielders are nice :D.

AgentF

Unlimited Dancemoves ®
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
With Dutch I'm more apprehensive about what is going to happen outside the stadiums. After their issues with immigrants people may have some misgivings towards them.

A few years back German had brick-wall defense, but now they have some really good offensive rockets. And they can be so quick - zazooom :wubbie:. Plus the mid-fielders are nice :D.

right, do you remember the first *minute* of the germany-argentina semifinal last WC? i walked into a german brewpub with about 500 germans, in my cute argentina blue outfit, ready to represent. and those mofos scored before i had a chance to say sitzpinkler!

they later pinned me down, painted german flag-colored stripes on my cheeks and force-fed me a boot of beer...

Sizzling Berry

MBTI Type
INFP
right, do you remember the first *minute* of the germany-argentina semifinal last WC? i walked into a german brewpub with about 500 germans, in my cute Argentina blue outfit, ready to represent. and those mofos scored before i had a chance to say Sitzpinkler!

they later pinned me down, painted german flag-colored stripes on my cheeks and force-fed me a boot of beer...

OMG :happy2:! I so do!!! I was watching it in the dorms. There was 1 Argentinian student there and he left before the end (I think after the 4th goal).

From German side it was poetry on legs :mexbanana:.

I'm scared to ask which cheeks :blush:!

AgentF

Unlimited Dancemoves ®
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm scared to ask which cheeks :blush:!

well, i may have made a few friends...:cheers:

(as i recall, i scampered away to another locale as i think spain was playing later that day. what a blur! :smile:)

SWEET BABY :jesus: I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT WC. (minus the horns, please. that shit was so annoying.)

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPVlAhK2j2o"]VUVUZELAS!!!!!![/YOUTUBE]

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
I think the finale Spain - Russia would be pretty exciting :newwink:. Hot marvel versus a new tide-wave :wubbie:.

Oh hell yea! :D

They've (Russia) earned themselves as the dark horses for this tournament after all and that's exactly the contest I'd like to see most!

Sizzling Berry

MBTI Type
INFP
well, i may have made a few friends...:cheers:

(as i recall, i scampered away to another locale as i think spain was playing later that day. what a blur! :smile:)

SWEET BABY :jesus: I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT WC. (minus the horns, please. that shit was so annoying.)

For 2010 finals I was in a pub full of Spanish people - after the goal in the extra time the place exploded. The air was vibrating with the amount of noise :). It was like a space launch.

Pity that Paul the octopus didn't make it http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/oddbal...-psychic-animals-predicting-euro-2012-results :D.

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Tomorrow; Portugal and Germany.

This is going to be interesting..

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
521506_10150949152173827_1031846770_n.jpg

:rofl1:

I thought it was mutual co-sponsorship, though?

If it weren't for them keeping the euro so low, you never would've had such a huge trade surplus for the last 10 yrs.

Political/economic pokings aside...

*subscribed*

AgentF

Unlimited Dancemoves ®
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
the beautiful game indeed. "we rank the stars based on their physique, general lookups and huskiness." ABC News :frown:

Tomorrow; Portugal and Germany.

This is going to be interesting..

indeed. apparently they're flipping Lahm to take on Ronaldo. who's one slippery mongoose.

AgentF

Unlimited Dancemoves ®
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
explain yourself.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
explain yourself.

If you look at the picture of the France team I used, you should see it was their world cup 2002 team, back when they were stacked with people like Zidane, not their team right now. Zidane is the ultimate ISTP next to Kobe Bryant! That team was my very favorite, and because I don't want to forget them, I will always pick France.

AgentF

Unlimited Dancemoves ®
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
If you look at the picture of the France team I used, you should see it was their world cup 2002 team, back when they were stacked with people like Zidane, not their team right now. Zidane is the ultimate ISTP next to Kobe Bryant! That team was my very favorite, and because I don't want to forget them, I will always pick France.

ah, well, it looked like the French women's team from this tiny screen.

same diff? :smooch:

just kidding!!!!

*runs away giggling from brawny ISTP*

Falcarius

The Unwieldy Clawed One
MBTI Type
COOL
Falcarius got the results right for yesterdays game, but Denmark are messing up his predictions.:(

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
28 chances to score all missed. Holland has had issues. It's the same issues that have them narrowly lose every national competition there is but still they're a good side.

Did you see how Zidane effed up the one golden chance for France to win the '06 World Cup at all?

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
[Germany and Portugal.]

This is the cruelest group by far. If Denmark's first place already after their win over Holland, neither Portugal and Germany would have a good chance to pass the group stage unless they draw. I'm assuming they'll both beat Denmark but Holland could still beat either them. So unless Denmark loses, one of them are out.

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
1-nil to Germany! Yey, to Gomez!