• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Who would you like to see perform at the opening of the 2012 Olympics?

Tyrinth

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm not sure what subforum to put this in, so I just threw it here. :D

I came across this page somehow, where people are voting for who they would like to see perform at the opening of the Olympics.

http://www.the-top-tens.com/lists/singers-perform-london-olympics-opening-ceremonies.asp

Amazingly, Hatsune Miku is at the very top of the list with a fairly substantial lead. If she were to perform I might actually have a reason to watch the Olympics, hehe. Although, it would be awesome if the Kagamine twins were to perform (they are at 23rd place as of me posting this).

Anyways, if you have an opinion, who would you like to see perform at the Olympics?

Last edited:

Tyrinth

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
That list makes me want to shoot myself in the face.

Meh, let people enjoy whatever music they want to listen to.

There are some fairly good options though.

If you scroll down to 87 you can find Paul McCartney.
104 for Iron Maiden
120 for Metallica
176 for Foo Fighters
181 for Elton John
Etc.
And several Vocaloids, of course. :D

Too bad I didn't see Trivium or Megadeth on the list.

Don't you have an opinion of who should perform though?

UniqueMixture

MBTI Type
estj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think MIA would make sense or Adele but I'd rather see someone like Nicki Minaj

Or the tupac hologram of course : D

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Nicki Manaj would be worthy of the olympics. :static:

I doubt they'd have someone that risque though.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I vote for Evanescence

Christina Aguilera would be good too

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The illuminati is going to wreak ultimate chaos at the 2012 olympics. You have been warned, and this is just the beginning...

ilikeitlikethat

You're unbelievable ...
MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Slash, Led Zeppelin, Bowie, Elton John, Paul McCartney and anyone else we can afford; I hope, I don't know who'se playing.

.... Get Ozzy in and have Queen too so they can all play We Are the Champions... Or not... Just a thought.

Let's just get Nerf Herder and have them play the theme from Buffy the Vampire Slayer at the opening ceremony. :D