• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

2012 NBA Playoffs

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Spurs lead thunder 96-89 with 1:11 left in 4th quarter, i really hope thunder loses

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
Not sure if everybody already saw this, but I came across it about a week ago and thought it was hilarious.

I disagree from an analytical point of view, as I think Kobe was actually more unselfish this playoffs than I've ever seen him.

Pau Gasol being such a worthless European pussy who passes on two wide open shots at the very end of the game was the real problem.

That, and, well, Andrew Bynum getting schooled by Kendrick Perkins and essentially completely disappearing after the first game of the playoffs.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
45 points, 15 rebounds - how did you do that, Lechoke?

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This is probably the best Laker game I have ever seen that was played while I was alive to watch it live.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
All I know is that game 6 of the OKC/San Antone series was effing AWESOME.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
All I know is that game 6 of the OKC/San Antone series was effing AWESOME.

But the wrong team won. It should have at least gone to game 7.
Story.jpg

xisnotx

Permabanned
The thunder should have been us. But it's not, so they must not win.

Lebron and company will make sure that happens.

The Heat in 6.

And next year too.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Heil Miami.

chris-bosh-526-060912.jpg

Heat is favorite, but I'm so used to Lebron choking that I don't know what I should expect this time.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
Heil Miami.

chris-bosh-526-060912.jpg

Heat is favorite, but I'm so used to Lebron choking that I don't know what I should expect this time.

Don't ask Lebron for change for a dollar, because he can't give you a 4th quarter.