• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Star Wars - Darth Revan Tribute with Quotes

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
"I am Darth Revan, Dark Lord of the Sith. Those who use the dark side are also bound to serve it. To understand this is to understand the underlying philosophy of the Sith. The dark side offers power for power's sake. You must crave it. Covet it. You must seek power above all else, with no reservation or hesitation. The Force will change you. It will transform you. Some fear this change. The teachings of the Jedi are focused on fighting and controlling this transformation. That is why those who serve the light are limited in what they accomplish."
―Darth Revan's avatar, to Darth Bane

"True power can come only to those who embrace the transformation. There can be no compromise. Mercy, compassion, loyalty: all these things will prevent you from claiming what is rightfully yours. Those who follow the dark side must cast aside these conceits. Those who do not—those who try to walk the path of moderation—will fail, dragged down by their own weakness. Those who accept the power of the dark side must also accept the challenge of holding on to it. By its very nature the dark side invites rivalry and strife. This is the greatest strength of the Sith: it culls the weak from our order. Yet this rivalry can also be our greatest weakness. The strong must be careful lest they be overwhelmed by the ambitions of those working beneath them in concert. Any master who instructs more than one apprentice in the ways of the dark side is a fool. In time, the apprentices will unite their strengths and overthrow the master. It is inevitable; axiomatic. That is why each Master must have only one student."

"This is also the reason there can only be one Dark Lord. The Sith must be ruled by a single leader: the very embodiment of the strength and power of the dark side. If the leader grows weak another must rise to seize the mantle. The strong rule; the weak are meant to serve. This is the way it must be. My time here is ended. Take what I have taught you and use it well."

So fellas I would be interested in your opinions about the philosophies of Darth Revan. Thanks!

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Depends on which Darth Revan.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The quotes in my first post showcase the Dark Side Revan, so that one.

That Revan was deluded, he thought he saw a way to explore the Dark Side and not let it consume him, and like all the rest, he was wrong. When given the choice again, he chose to remain on the Light Side. Not that the Light Side doesn't blind and delude the Jedi, but it's not to the extent of the Dark Side. Kreia was the only one of that era that truly seemed to understand the Force, but she was crazy.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Does anybody have any theories on what Revan's personality type is?

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Many things make up who and what I am, I have a dark willpower that is nearly unmatched, I am extremely protective of the ones I care about, I have tapped into the dark side of magic, I am of pure evil (not just to say it, get to know me and you shall see its truth) I prefer an intellectual battle then a cussing match, I enjoy the teachings of the old world, for they laid the foundation for this world back when it had some meaning, back when honor and dignity meant
something.
On spellsofmagic.com I am SithMaster
I have been accused of "living in the past" yet if the past is what makes us who and what we are, why would we ever wish to lose sight of how we got where we are?
the places I frequent the most are Facebook, Myspace, Youtube and Darknessofthemindcoven.
If you wish to add me on any of those simply message me.
I always answer a question when asked.
I am relentless when fighting with someone.
I am merciless and ruthless.
I have a cold black heart. (yes I do I'm not just saying that)
I use music to grow my strength when I feel depressed.
I have a very high self esteem.
I am not stereotyped at all, I am myself, get over it.
I completely despise, detest, resent and loathe egotistical maniacs and male chauvinist pigs.
Yes I am an online harasser, and damn proud of it.
I know alot about alot of things, if you have a question I can more then likely provide you with the answer you seek.
I am a deadly fighter and have not been struck down as of yet.
I take alot of shit before I blow my top.
I am no stranger to betrayal, I have been hurt many times.
I am a master of torture, both mental and physical.
I am done telling you about myself, if you wish to know more, message me.

I am the hunter of the embracing dark.
I am the bringer of fear.
I am the scorner of peace and tranquility.
I ride the storm cloud and the night!
I seek to crush the commonplace.
I seek to strike terror in every heart.
I know no passion or pity.
I am true Evil.

There is no peace,
There is anger.
There is no fear,
There is power.
There is no death,
There is immortality.
There is no weakness,
There is the Darkness.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
...Kreia was the only one of that era that truly seemed to understand the Force, but she was crazy.

"Crazy" is a matter of perspective. She seemed fairly lucid, if misguided and bitter by her long alienation.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What? I thought they made a 3rd one? I thought I saw a commercial for it.

I'm not aware of a KOTOR 3. There were other Star Wars spinoffs by other devs; and then they released the SWTOR MMO (same basic world / play style, just set way back a few thousand years) last fall instead.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
I'm not aware of a KOTOR 3. There were other Star Wars spinoffs by other devs; and then they released the SWTOR MMO (same basic world / play style, just set way back a few thousand years) last fall instead.

That must have been what I saw on TV.

kelric

Feline Member
MBTI Type
INtP
I was going to make a Dick Cheney joke, but... just too easy.

Did they actually continue Revan's story in ToR? I admit that trying it out to see the storylines is somewhat tempting, but just not interested in doing the MMO thing.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Revan's Destiny: The Path of the Prodigal Knight