• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Vlogging

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ths is an exploration thread for me. I've been kicking around the idea of vlogging as a kind of personal growth exercise, and as I think about it more I'm not sure I really understand the format. Any vlogs that I watch tend to be related to a specific 'expert' subject, or just 'watch pretty/funny girl talk' format.

Anybody out there do any vlogging, any experiences to share? Also, if anybody can contribute anything to maybe identifying different types of vlogs, or things that specifically turn them off of certain vlogs?