• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

do you like adele?

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I actually like Adele... but I currently hate her because I'm so darn sick of her music swamping the radio waves. I'm about to scream if I hear more Adele songs. The USA tends to take anything good and shove it down people's throats until there's vomit everywhere.

It's totally evil that her music can be so addictive. Arrrggg....

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I like that fire in the rain video. Its not the same without the images.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I actually like Adele... but I currently hate her because I'm so darn sick of her music swamping the radio waves. I'm about to scream if I hear more Adele songs. The USA tends to take anything good and shove it down people's throats until there's vomit everywhere.

It's totally evil that her music can be so addictive. Arrrggg....

I don't listen to the radio, so i'm probably 3 months behind the rest of the world. Also I recently downloaded her discography it's good

Hirsch63

MBTI Type
IS??

First hearing: Wow! what a great song!

Second hearing: There 's that song I really like

Third hearing: She sure deserves her success...

Fourth hearing: Wow, they're sure playing this a lot....

Fifth Hearing:
Its on this station too?

Sixth hearing: Well I don't want to get worn out on such a good tune....perhaps I'll try another station...

Seventh hearing: Ummmm...Hmmm...maybe I need to disconnect from the airwaves for awhile....

Eighth hearing: *smashes radio*

This all occurs within 1/2 hour.
....I really do like her too, though.

UniqueMixture

MBTI Type
estj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I do like her a lot. I am tired of all the Adele REMIXES tho

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This all occurs within 1/2 hour.

:rofl1:

That was the "punchline" I was going to add to your post, if you hadn't added it yourself.
That's exactly the problem. Sigh.

I do like her a lot. I am tired of all the Adele REMIXES tho

So I suppose you're looking for a "UniqueREmixture"? ha ha.
Okay. *groan* Sorry. that was horrible.

UniqueMixture

MBTI Type
estj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Lol, it made me laugh. Adele is very good most pop is crap so it is easy for the remix to be better than the original song. If you're going to remix adele you have to be very good. I wish flying lotus, afrojack, maybe Daedalus someone like that would do it

Turtledove

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
A friend of mine yesterday let me listen to the music in her car. Heard of her, but never heard her songs. I like Adele's voice and it's like a contemporary/oldies sound in her music; it's unique. Now I wouldn't say I would run out and buy her CD or buy her songs from ITunes. I'm more of a rock fan like Flyleaf or Anberlin.

Ponyboy

Insert witty line here...
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Yep, really like Adele. And also am kinda psyched to see someone else mention Flyleaf! :)

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Love her voice... Thankfully rarely listen to the radio in the car because I hate getting burned out like that on good music. They totally should not do that.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Nice voice. I listened to her first album, a lot of her songs are kind of klunky.

Aquarelle

Starcrossed Seafarer
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
They do overplay her songs on the radio, but she has an amazing voice and I really like her style. So yes, I like her.

D

Dali

Great natural voice. To be honest though, her singing technique could use some work and - with all her concerts and tours - I fear she's going to be plagued by vocal nodules and other vocal problems a few years down the line if she doesn't get a great tutor.

I do adore her though. And the (well-done) house remixes of her songs are just awesome! When they come on, that's usually my cue to get back on to the dance floor. :)

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
so overplayed everywhere by now that my ears wish to burst into flame each time I hear her songs replayed yet again... overplaying is really the worst thing that can be done to an artist... I didn't mind her at all until I heard her songs repeatedly everywhere I went :thelook:

nananabatman

MBTI Type
Ixxx
I loved her...the first few dozen times I heard her songs. I'll probably listen to her in a few months and love her again, but her music is just so overplayed right now.

mujigay

Intergalactic Badass
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
She has a gorgeous tone and I haven't burned out on her music yet. This is probably because I neither own her albums nor listen to the radio.

That being said, certain acquaintances of mine like to go off on her like she's a goddess with an impeccable voice who will be the savior of the music industry.

No, she won't.

Lanton88

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w6
I used to like her, but I'm starting to get sick of hearing her all the time. I guess too much of a good thing isn't good for you.