• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

do you like adele?

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I love her voice, I think it's admirable she has so much sexual confidence for a woman who doesn't fit the "skinny" ideal, and she's just kind of sassy and cool. She's one of my favorites right now.

adele-smoking-quote.jpg

But she still made the cover of Vogue, anyhow.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
First hearing: Wow! what a great song!

Second hearing: There 's that song I really like

Third hearing: She sure deserves her success...

Fourth hearing: Wow, they're sure playing this a lot....

Fifth Hearing:
Its on this station too?

Sixth hearing: Well I don't want to get worn out on such a good tune....perhaps I'll try another station...

Seventh hearing: Ummmm...Hmmm...maybe I need to disconnect from the airwaves for awhile....

Eighth hearing: *smashes radio*

This all occurs within 1/2 hour.
....I really do like her too, though.

THIS IS WHY I DON'T LISTEN TO THE RADIO.

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I've heard good things, but I've never listened. I think I heard part of one of her songs. I listen almost exclusively to podcasts in the car these days, and when I don't I listen mostly to stuff already on my iPod.