• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

can you sew?

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I cannot sew... I tend to believe that staples can repair things quite properly :ninja:

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
apparently there's this thing called eye training for people with spatial problems like me.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
nevermind, my mom said that she'd teach me how to sew this dress and said it's a good beginner's dress and there's somethings she'll do (she use to sew her own clothes in highschool)

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I know how to sew on a button thanks to home ec. That's the extent of my sewing knowledge. Sewing is one of the many things I say I will get around learning to do someday. I don't know if I will though. I don't have the patience, especially sewing a new garment from scratch.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I know how to sew on a button thanks to home ec. That's the extent of my sewing knowledge. Sewing is one of the many things I say I will get around learning to do someday. I don't know if I will though. I don't have the patience, especially sewing a new garment from scratch.
Yeah my concern is that I don't the hand eye coordination or the fine motor skills needed without getting frustrated