• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

NHL Playoffs coming!

Luv Deluxe

Step into my office.
MBTI Type
NiSe
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Oh, Phoenix. How I love that you are now only one game away from elimination. :alttongue:

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Well that LA/PHX game got pretty intense at the end. I thought Hanzal was gonna throw off his gloves when he approached the ref after the game winning goal by LA.

Luv Deluxe

Step into my office.
MBTI Type
NiSe
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yes! Kings finally got the job done. :thumbup:

I'm thinking NY vs. NJ will be another seven-game series. At least...I hope it is.

MBTI Type
INTJ
I've never seen a handshake line that heated. I almost thought Shane Doan was going to refuse to participate. Whatever, there was no penalty on that play. Two guys crashed into each other, one got hurt. There was a phantom penalty on Drew Doughty near the end anyway, Phoenix has nothing to bitch about.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Yeah, the penalty wasn't intentional, but I think it could justifiably have been called as one. I don't think Brown intended to injure anyone.

Luv Deluxe

Step into my office.
MBTI Type
NiSe
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm beginning to think the Devils might take the series against NY. Game six will be very interesting, no doubt.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Welp, Rangers are gone.

Stanley Cup 2012: Kings v. Devils... Who woulda thunk it?

Ponyboy

Insert witty line here...
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Way to go! to both teams! I had you picked all the way! (Not counting the 9 or 10 other teams I picked ahead :dry: ) Not quite sure who to root for. Parise is really good and seeing Brodeur (I assume) go out with the Cup would be cool. On the other hand, Quick and pretty much the whole team has been hot throughout the playoffs, and Anze Kopitar is a super cool hockey name! :D

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
I'm pulling for the Kings. I guess I'm just more comfortable rooting for the Western conf.

Luv Deluxe

Step into my office.
MBTI Type
NiSe
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Stanley Cup 2012: Kings v. Devils... Who woulda thunk it?

No kidding, right?

I think I'll ultimately be satisfied, whatever the outcome may be. I'm primarily pulling for Los Angeles. They've never won the Cup, and their comeback from such an awkward season has been nothing shy of amazing. Just barely squeaking into the eighth seed, and then slaughtering their way to the championship round? Yeah, I'm impressed. However, I'm with [MENTION=8697]Ponyboy[/MENTION] in that Brodeur might not be hanging around for much longer, and it'd be neat for him to potentially end on such a great note. Also, I like Parise (UND!). Sooo...go, Los Angeles! And if not...hey, that's cool, too!

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Nicklas Lidstrom retires:

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/hock...klas-lidstrom-announces-retirement/55308540/1

CwrIX.jpg